Is the 2hrs guide still doable?

WhiterWhite00

• 1 month later...

I confirm it is working with galery exploit from other player , i just started it 2 days ago and it went pretty well until now.Only have few trophy left aside for the career and watching all tv/radio ( not the hardest ^^ but the one consuming the time )

1 hour ago, Tauben56 said:

I confirm it is working with galery exploit from other player , i just started it 2 days ago and it went pretty well until now.Only have few trophy left aside for the career and watching all tv/radio ( not the hardest ^^ but the one consuming the time )

Is it hard to follow? Did you have any problem for now? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/03/2022 at 7:28 PM, WhiterWhite00 said:

Is it hard to follow? Did you have any problem for now? 

I've never played a Sims game and was able to follow the guide without much trouble.  The only thing edited out is loading screens so someone like me who doesn't know the controls at all can just follow what he does and get a very easy platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for me 4 skull guys on the beginning are not dying? Black Widow thing

Ageing is on, they refuse to die, im following bushido guide ?

Edit: ok they can die, But not from this Illnes in first couple seconds, they die from old age.

How to make them “Ill”

Edited by PSY-THUNDER

I followed two different guides for black widow and circle of life. After 8 deaths in the group after adding extra characters and 2 hours later I finally popped black widow. Trying to pop circle of life now.. 

I don’t think 2 hours is possible because something isn’t working as intended. 
Hopefully have the platinum tomorrow before I start work again ?‍? 

• 1 month later...
On 21/08/2022 at 9:26 PM, FocusDR said:

I followed two different guides for black widow and circle of life. After 8 deaths in the group after adding extra characters and 2 hours later I finally popped black widow. Trying to pop circle of life now.. 

I don’t think 2 hours is possible because something isn’t working as intended. 
Hopefully have the platinum tomorrow before I start work again 1f62e.png1f4a8.png 

How do u get them?

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

No worries, let me know if you manage to get it! 

Tbh it’s confusing as apparently ur meant to start from scratch but I only play the game for trophies so don’t know how to do that?

Is there a world where it starts like in the video?

Is it as simple as having a baby and then aging up with cake and waiting?

52 minutes ago, Vinny122004 said:

Tbh it’s confusing as apparently ur meant to start from scratch but I only play the game for trophies so don’t know how to do that?

Is there a world where it starts like in the video?

Is it as simple as having a baby and then aging up with cake and waiting?

I haven’t played in a long time but yeah start a new world, import characters from the search menu. 
If I remember correctly yeah you have to use the cake to age up with birthday candles. Or is this the one where you can use pregnant twins? There are guides out there for it, it’s easy to follow just hard to get the damn trophy to pop 

53 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

I haven’t played in a long time but yeah start a new world, import characters from the search menu. 
If I remember correctly yeah you have to use the cake to age up with birthday candles. Or is this the one where you can use pregnant twins? There are guides out there for it, it’s easy to follow just hard to get the damn trophy to pop 

It’s taking ages for them to die

Am trying with the triplets

Edited by Vinny122004

• 4 weeks later...