State of Absolver 2022 Servers and Plat Questions

VoidVictorious

I can't speak for Plat difficulty as never have attempted that much but I still jump in this occasionally and the servers are 100% fine from my experience. Playerbase is lower but not quite dead. Probably would be more manageable now if one wanted to attempt the Plat then back when it was first released and their was Pkers everywhere.

Btw in games like this due to its open world nature you might see dips due to slower internet connection or slower chunk loading using a stock HDD which were only 5400rpm. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its Kind of  grind the Platinum, the pvp where you need 100 players is ok (beating players in the world is ok, but i also recommend doing it in the combat trials to reach lvl 100)  the real issue is learning all the moves, i add almost all the moves in the game (needed 2 more) and the dlc dropped and also needed to learn from there has well for the trophy......it was a real hassle back then with the npcs breaking you in two in seconds flat, i even think at some point the tuned them down, made it easier to fight them, but its a grind all the way
You can also join schools to help learn move you dont have, makes it really easy instead of fighting npc to learn from them

On 2/21/2022 at 6:44 AM, Axeman_Phoenix said:

Its Kind of  grind the Platinum, the pvp where you need 100 players is ok (beating players in the world is ok, but i also recommend doing it in the combat trials to reach lvl 100)  the real issue is learning all the moves, i add almost all the moves in the game (needed 2 more) and the dlc dropped and also needed to learn from there has well for the trophy......it was a real hassle back then with the npcs breaking you in two in seconds flat, i even think at some point the tuned them down, made it easier to fight them, but its a grind all the way
You can also join schools to help learn move you dont have, makes it really easy instead of fighting npc to learn from them

So I just completed this game and from a trophy standpoint it is not worth it. The game is a lot of fun, but the move grind is unbelievably long if you are starting from scratch. I would seriously caution anyone that wants to maintain a 100% profile and their sleep schedule from attempting this game. Also, stats suggest that at peak times there are roughly 150 players on at once. This game is near its end. 

• Like 1