Epic Fail bugged?

crowizard

Okay i got 2 misc trophies left for platinum. But epic fail trophy seems.to be glitched. I followed guide for doing it on level 9 after enemy hits splasher with water, he dies then I die immediaetly. I tried similar method on first splasher on level 19. I also tried every combination of dying before and after splasher and even in same time but nothing. Is there specific way of dying to unlock?

Hey! 

I know I answered you in a DM, but just thought I'd anwser here as well for people to see ?

Here is my trophy screenshot: 

LhzWF7G.jpg

As you can see, I did this towards the end of level 9, but in a place where there are no enemies... So I probably just sprayed water on the splasher and then immediately died myself (or maybe I died first and the Splasher quickly after... don't know). So while the guide itself does mention that an emeny has to be the one to make the Splasher die, it seems like wrong information. In fact, in this thread, the description for the trophy is to die after letting a splasher die, it doesn't mention any enemy at all. 

• Like 3

Congrats!!

This is where I got the trophy, I can’t remember what level this is or if there’s enemies. I got most of the misc trophies by chance during my first play through but since it’s a different place it means it doesn’t have to just be level 9

Epic Fail (Splasher)

• Like 3

I think that is very last section of 17 lvl. If I understood this trophy correctly then its full requirement is to use water ink on splasher that has been trapped by red ink. He has to die and you need to die afterwards. I tried every other methods with or without enemy and it doesnt work. I tried bounce ink to push splasher into acid but nothing. Only water ink on trapped red ink splasher should work regardless of lvl.

• Like 1