- Die just after saving a Splasher

“Oooops!”

- Kill a Splasher

“Squadalaaa!”

- Kill x amount of enemies

”Laser Game”

- Kill x amount of enemies with lasers

”Two Foes One Cut”

- Kill 2 enemies with a single laser shot. Easily done in level 14 in the laser cart.

“Ethan Hunt”

- Jump at the last second to dodge a laser.

Also, Tinkerbell isn’t a specific number of rings. You just need to ring it at a certain point to unlock it, along with a new dialogue line iirc. Completely RNG based. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the info. I've added it to the main post.

For :bronze: PETA & :bronze: Splash Damage I looked at my trophy images but I don't know exactly what I did.

For PETA I shot an enemy with red ink and then with yellow ink into the acid.

For Splash Damage I was speedrunning level 1 and suddenly a Potatrooper drowned into the acid.

5 hours ago, A1rPun said:

Thanks for the info. I've added it to the main post.

For :bronze: PETA & :bronze: Splash Damage I looked at my trophy images but I don't know exactly what I did.

For PETA I shot an enemy with red ink and then with yellow ink into the acid.

For Splash Damage I was speedrunning level 1 and suddenly a Potatrooper drowned into the acid.

Splash damage is for pushing x amount of blue enemies into acid with bounce ink. PETA is for using stick ink on x amount of blue enemies. These will both come naturally while going for the plat.

Sorry these are a bit vague, when I have some time I might test out the actual number of enemies you need to do these actions with. Either way, ones labelled with “x” don’t need to be farmed and should come within the first playthrough without needing to go out your way too much.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
59 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@A1rPun @Dark how hard would you consider the platinum for this game to be on a scale of 1-10? Limited Run have announced a physical copy so want to see if it's worth getting or not, looks good though :)

Not too sure, maybe a 7.5. It’s been a while but I don’t recall it being overly hard, just needs thorough practice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dark said:

Not too sure, maybe a 7.5. It’s been a while but I don’t recall it being overly hard, just needs thorough practice.

You got an impressive profile... Super Meatboy and Wolfenstein 2 100% :o
I think I can see myself pulling my hair out with Splasher... but I'll buy it now you said that :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

You got an impressive profile... Super Meatboy and Wolfenstein 2 100% :o
I think I can see myself pulling my hair out with Splasher... but I'll buy it now you said that :)

Awesome, it’s a great game with great responsive devs. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I know the game pretty much inside out. :P 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 4:26 PM, felipe-gf20 said:

Is the "I am a Legend" trophy to take platinum only in phases or in all games modes?

And the "Ninja Runner" trophy are all stages without dying at once?

Thanks

“I am Legend” requires you to beat the IL’s and all 3 speedrun modes with a Platinum time. Ninja runner has to be on a speedrun mode too. Make sure you do Selfish for the easiest time with it.

• 1 year later...
On 2.06.2018 at 5:34 PM, Darkette said:

I'm thinking about buying this game on sale ASAP, this is really 7.5/10? It looks worse than Super Meat Boy because of Ninja Runner trophy for beating the game without dying.

3 hours ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

I'm thinking about buying this game on sale ASAP, this is really 7.5/10? It looks worse than Super Meat Boy because of Ninja Runner trophy for beating the game without dying.

I found it harder than SMB. Deathless isn’t that bad, the 100% and advanced runs were more difficult from my experience. 

• Like 1