The Trophylist might change

sanctusLight

Hi Guys,
I saw a post from the dev that the Trophylist for this Game will  be changed if possible. i just want you to know.

DEV:
Hm. It looks like we've got the platinum trophy in place of where beating the game on expert difficulty would go. We'll get that one added in the next patch if they allow us to. In the meantime, the game is already tracking whether or not you meet the criteria for that achievement, and it can't be unlocked until you beat the game - so if we're able to add it in and it's after you've beaten the game, you'll be able to get credit for it by just loading up a save file and winning the final battle.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/698700/discussions/0/5299051083524491979/

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ThirdAwakening said:

The game is already 1050 points before Platinum, I’m speedily approaching Platinum. Is this actually possible to unlink the Platinum and add another?

No. A Platinum trophy is a one and done deal, it can't removed once added, nor can one be added once the list is live. A developer can add trophies to the base list e.g. Ark: Survival Evolved and Hand of Fate but it's exceedingly rare.

• Like 3

On 2/12/2022 at 5:47 PM, ThirdAwakening said:

The game is already 1050 points before Platinum, I’m speedily approaching Platinum. Is this actually possible to unlink the Platinum and add another?

The entire list would have to be revised, then.  Probably the best way to do it would be to make three of the gold trophies silver trophies and then subsequently adding the Expert Difficulty mode trophy.  This, of course assumes Sony would allow the developer to revise the trophy list.  My guess is that they won't be able to.  They should be able to fix the list for the PS5 version, assuming one is forthcoming. 

EDITED TO ADD

My math doesn't check out. 
NEW EDIT
So I figured out how they can add the expert difficulty as a gold trophy and still keep the same point values.  Change one of the existing gold trophies to a silver trophy and change two silver trophies into bronze trophies.  Then they could add the expert difficulty trophy as a gold one.  The new list would have a breakdown of 1 | 8 | 9 | 4.

Edited by LordBilbanes

On 25/02/2022 at 8:44 AM, LordBilbanes said:

I saw that too, but dunno what it means.

It means the name of the game in your trophy collection is now "Rise of the Third Power" instead of "All". Today's 1.05 patch has fixed the glitchy trophies and made it so any glitched ones will pop when loading your save.

• Like 2