Not syncing?

Camokidd87

So i bought this yesterday and got the plat but when i synced here it didnt show. Then it hit me that the trophies must not have went live yet on Playstations end. No biggie. I figured ill wait. So i just got on here n saw the trophy lists uploaded and thought to myself, ok ill go play the other one and sync them after. I played ps4 and ps5 and then did update just now. It doesnt show. I clucked the games and it does say others have played.  Anyone else having an issue?

53 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

So i bought this yesterday and got the plat but when i synced here it didnt show. Then it hit me that the trophies must not have went live yet on Playstations end. No biggie. I figured ill wait. So i just got on here n saw the trophy lists uploaded and thought to myself, ok ill go play the other one and sync them after. I played ps4 and ps5 and then did update just now. It doesnt show. I clucked the games and it does say others have played.  Anyone else having an issue?

Do you have a different region to the ones that were already uploaded to Sony? It takes a little bit for our Game Info Team to get around to identifying and labeling them. 

• Like 1

I figured it out. My online was off. I changed passwords earlier to get on a ps3 i just bought and i forgot about the ps4 and ps5 not being able to login because if incorrect password. I had to launch the games afterwards to get it to recognize i had the trophies. All is well now. Thank you for the support!