PS5 trophies not popping when using transferred save files from PS4 version?

KEVR117

So I loaded in a save from the PS4 version. In this save I already got the platinum. But when I tried to unlock some of the trophies using the same save like craft 3 legendary items,  kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession, or Complete a Breach Protocol with a minimum of 3 daemons, no trophies popped up.

Could it be because the game read that I already unlocked the trophies in the save file so it wouldn't pop up again on the PS5 version? So then I'd have to replay the whole game from scratch? If that's the case then I won't even bother and will wait until a NG+ comes out so I can platinum it faster. 

Edited by KEVR117

Tbe next gen upgrade has Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles.

Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred.

Xbox achievements will automatically appear on the new version using the Smart Delivery feature.

40 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Yes, that's it. The save file reads it as being unlocked so you have to reload a save before you got the trophy and then go for it again.

I don’t believe this is correct. I loaded up my old save right before the final mission, but I did manage to unlock two trophies so far using that save, one of them being Ten out of Ten, and the other being V for Vendetta, both of these I previously unlocked after I unlocked Master Crafter, but that one won’t unlock for me using my old save file. 

Edited by ArcadeJedi

49 minutes ago, KEVR117 said:

So I loaded in a save from the PS4 version. In this save I already got the platinum. But when I tried to unlock some of the trophies using the same save like craft 3 legendary items,  kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession, or Complete a Breach Protocol with a minimum of 3 daemons, no trophies popped up.

Could it be because the game read that I already unlocked the trophies in the save file so it wouldn't pop up again on the PS5 version? So then I'd have to replay the whole game from scratch? If that's the case then I won't even bother and will wait until a NG+ comes out so I can platinum it faster. 

No auto-pop was intentional. Already discussed here: