An extremely late introduction

Mikel

Hello!

27-year-old gamer from the US as well. I'm a big fan of RPGs, and struggle with autism too, among other things. Feel free to send me a message and get in touch if you'd ever like someone to talk to.  

Good luck with your trophy hunting, hope you continue to enjoy the site.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

If it makes you feel any better, I too never made an introduction thread and have been around since 2012. 

What kind of Manga/anime do you enjoy reading/watching? I could use some recommendations...

You should make an intro thread too! I feel like the community barely knows you ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kindajustin said:

You should make an intro thread too! I feel like the community barely knows you 1f606.png

Tbf, I wrote a brief introduction when I became a mod, but never made a thread for it. I guess Mikel showed us that it's never too late! xD I'll start working on that draft in the next 10 years or so...

• Like 1

Your favorite genres are pretty much my favorites. Fighting games not as much, but I've been getting into them a lot more (even just casually of course) in the last several months. 

You've got quite the impressive collection of trophies from what I see on your PSNProfile. Even some cool ultra-rare plats. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

What kind of Manga/anime do you enjoy reading/watching? I could use some recommendations...

I enjoy watching Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball, Steins;Gate, Fruits Basket, and a few others too!

Also, thank you for the warm welcomes so far guys! I really appreciate it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...