Rogue GIGS bugged? (PS5)

MontieDarko

LV 34, Street Cred 50 and Rogue will not call me when I'm in and around the area where said GIG should start. I'm on the last mission and now doing clean up, such as NCPD, Cyberpsychos surrounding GIGs and quest.  I've done all quest that I can with Rogue and anyone that is tied to these GIGs, i.e. Nancy (Family Heirloom).

Now I'm wondering if some GIGs don't pop up until there is a certain amount of NCPD missions done or other GIGs, Cyberpsychos are killed and that its not really bugged... or if the actual requirements is really just Finish Ghost Town and have SC 35+ and it is bugged. 

For those who got the quest on the PS5 upgrade.  Did the GIGs show up after you were almost complete with cleaning up the map or pretty much right after you where SC 35+ 

Edited by MontieDarko

Hello,

I was in a similar boat as you were. I ended up unlocking Family Heirloom by finishing all the gigs in the Westbrook area. Once I did, it finally appeared on the map and I got the call once I was in range of the gig.

Hope this helped you if it did. 

Edit: I forgot to note that I prolly have about a third of all the gigs finished.

Edited by Apocasyx
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Apocasyx said:

Hello,

I was in a similar boat as you were. I ended up unlocking Family Heirloom by finishing all the gigs in the Westbrook area. Once I did, it finally appeared on the map and I got the call once I was in range of the gig.

Hope this helped you if it did. 

Edit: I forgot to note that I prolly have about a third of all the gigs finished.

Thanks for this and hopefully this is also the case for me! 

13 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I remember having trouble getting rogues missions on ps4 tilli had just about everything else done I was anxiety fuel for sure

oddly enough i didn't feel like i had problems on the PS4 but maybe i did and just dont remember 

So yeah just to clarify for everyone, Rogues gigs only show up at the end of doing all the gigs for certain people.  i.e. finishing all Wakako Okada gigs opens "Family Heirloom" gig from Rogue. With this being said it's also recommended that you are cleaning up other gigs and NCPD scanner spots as it may effect how quickly Rogue calls if the area is still under distress from NCPD scanners.