Can't get past the title screen [solved]

Sisik2205

Hello PSNP society.

Have any of you encountered an issue where after launching the game and getting to the title screen (the one with Press Start), the game wouldn't let you past that screen? I have tried pressing all of the buttons on my controller and nothing happens. The system remains responsive, but if I try to close the game, my PS3 resets. 

I've tried googling that one out, but I've only found two threads with no solution to it.

I've a Premium Edition bought from US store and I'm facing this issue when I try to play on my EU account. The game loads properly on the US account on which it was bought, but I was pretty sure that there is no region-lock of any kind on goodies downloaded from PSStore (unless there is an incompatibility between the base game and dlc, which is not the case here since this is a premium edition so all-in-one).

Thanks in advance for any workarounds/help.

Btw. I've already tried reinstalling the game, but that didn't help.

Regards.

Edit. At long last, I've decided to try the final option so the format. After I've formatted the console and installed the game, it started to work on my account. Not sure what was the actual cause, but it may have something to do with my HDD being almost dead (actually died after I've formatted it, made the game work and then it got stuck in the loop of PS3 restarting due to bugged file system). So, if you face the same issue, as your last resort you can backup or your important data, format the console and install the game again. Hope it works for everyone that will face the same issue in the future.

Edited by Sisik2205
Issue resolved

9 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Sign out of PSN/internet and try.

Tried that one. Also tried playing both online and offline, doesn't work either way

8 hours ago, Helyx said:

Are you using an official Sony PS3 Sixaxis controller?

Yup. I will try with another one, but I don't think that's the issue since it used to work fine with Okami which I played like 2 days ago.

Also tried with another one and still the same issue.

Edited by Sisik2205