Fate DLC, build advice?

Hi all,

I finished this game a while back but I'm ready to dig into the fate dlc now.
During my main run, I was mainly playing finesse with the bow as my main weapon.

I've watched some gameplay vids about the fate dlc so far and it seems playing a solid finesse build is, partly due to the dlc's structure I assume, not high on the list anymore.
Of course I'll be trying different builds out myself, but I'm just wondering about which build/style most of you enjoyed while playing this fate dlc.

So if anyone would feel like sharing their favorite build and playstyle and what was so great about that build, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Edited by Heruva

If you have a very high critical damage/chance with that finesse built I'd say continue but in the DLC those pesky Niskaru enemies will be main enemies alongside with spiders. If you had a difficult time with those enemies in the main game I suggest switching to Warrior. I have played with a practically invincible warrior on Hard until the final boss in the DLC and had no problems. In the end, you have to switch armor that has very low stats compared to your master crafted armor, and combining the trophy "The Floor is Lava" it results in cheap deaths. Anyway I can suggest making master-crafted armor with a lot of health regen per second bonuses for Warrior along with Critical Chance bonuses if done correctly every small enemy will be dead in 2-3 hits. Don't rush making the perfect build you will find better core components in the DLC such as Mitharan Prismere.

Play with your own style. The DLC is pretty easy, so you don't have to change it, unless you feel like it. I chose the Adventurer destiny and that remained all the way to the end.

I'll also give a little tip for leveling. There's someone in Gale Crossing who tasks you for collecting talismans the Preordained have in their possession. You'll encounter them during the story, but you'll also find them in other locations, such as near the Temple of Telogrus. They also sometimes spawn in Crownhold, though the guards won't help you kill them. Such lazy-ass guards.

Anyway, when you kill one, there's always a 100% chance of getting one for each enemy. If you bring about 20-30 of them, you'll be rewarded with a ton of experience. You might also level up if you bring enough of them. As far as I can tell, it seems to be a never-ending task, so you can do this over and over again.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your advice.

It turned out my own mastercrafted armor was already very sufficient so I continued my build.
Only re crafted my bow and chakrams to add chaos damage to them. in the end the DLC was a lot more easy than what I expected after reading it was somewhat difficult.

Thx again.

• 9 months later...