Respawning and dying immediately.

Tarsier182

8 minutes ago, JaapertNL said:

I have the same issue, as many others. Developers are aware of this issue and unfortunately take their sweet ass time to get this actually fixed. Waiting for a patch for over a week now so there is nothing else to do than wait until this gets fixed or start over. 

Luckily I've finished the whole game, I just need 2 collectables, 100 zombies with 2 players and ultramarathon,

I was in the middle of it when this happened.

26 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

should be coming this week. patch it on PC. But Sony and MS have this weird approval process once it gets submitted. 

Good to know. Thanks for sharing

32 minutes ago, Tarsier182 said:

Luckily I've finished the whole game, I just need 2 collectables, 100 zombies with 2 players and ultramarathon,

I was in the middle of it when this happened.

I am almost done as well - besides two glitched quest trophies (which I hope they will fix as well) just some clean up to do. 

Hi, I had this glitch aswell.

I tried to fast travel inside of those 5 seconds but I wasn't able to.

I joined another player and finished a couple quests and after that I went back to my game and I was able to fast travel away from the area I died in. I discovered that if I moved close to that area I died in before I died again so I just kept a distance from that place when I did all collectibles. I picked up the collectibles from the "danger area" by joining other players.

Hope it helps!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PillowGamer said:

Hi, I had this glitch aswell.

I tried to fast travel inside of those 5 seconds but I wasn't able to.

I joined another player and finished a couple quests and after that I went back to my game and I was able to fast travel away from the area I died in. I discovered that if I moved close to that area I died in before I died again so I just kept a distance from that place when I did all collectibles. I picked up the collectibles from the "danger area" by joining other players.

Hope it helps!

thats a temp fix. i got looped by a metro save bed thing which i think is near a main quest later. So ill wait for a few patches. i have Forbidden West x2, Elden Ring x2, Cyberpunk PS5, to play, so i don't mind.

Shame it got WORSE after the last patch

Just now, Infected Elite said:

thats a temp fix. i got looped by a metro save bed thing which i think is near a main quest later. So ill wait for a few patches. i have Forbidden West x2, Elden Ring x2, Cyberpunk PS5, to play, so i don't mind.

Shame it got WORSE after the last patch

Yeah, I didn't have glitches when I played through the story on my own but as soon I joined another player I got so screwed. I think I've experienced every glitch in this game by now lol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PillowGamer said:

Yeah, I didn't have glitches when I played through the story on my own but as soon I joined another player I got so screwed. I think I've experienced every glitch in this game by now lol.

lol yeah i joined a game and randomly got trophy for hitting level 7 on a faction.

I'll be waiting for a patch, as i know if I went through enough to undo the loop, id somehow get caught in it again ?

Just now, Infected Elite said:

lol yeah i joined a game and randomly got trophy for hitting level 7 on a faction.

I'll be waiting for a patch, as i know if I went through enough to undo the loop, id somehow get caught in it again 1f602.png

I hope it works out for you man. Great game.. but with the glitches doing it unplayable for people is just.. wow..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PillowGamer said:

I hope it works out for you man. Great game.. but with the glitches doing it unplayable for people is just.. wow..

thanks haha, im sure when i get back to it ill just rush the story, get all metro stations and a few others. I read up to only use 48 inhibitors which i think makes each stat 8, then get the rest. Make a manual save or upload save, spend all on one stat to unlock the max, reload and do the other.

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

thanks haha, im sure when i get back to it ill just rush the story, get all metro stations and a few others. I read up to only use 48 inhibitors which i think makes each stat 8, then get the rest. Make a manual save or upload save, spend all on one stat to unlock the max, reload and do the other.

Sounds good. I did it the boring way and saved up to 81 inhibitors before upgrading my stats at all. :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

so you really played hard mode. minimal upgrades. Crazy!! Its after Broadcast mission they show on map?

Don't remember after which mission it is excactly but it is sometime after Broadcast.

Edited by PillowGamer
  • Like 1

On 21/02/2022 at 8:54 AM, Tarsier182 said:

Just finished playing multiplayer and loaded back into my game only for ii to say I've left the challenge area and then kills me in seconds.

Anything i can do to fix it?

Update released today. I was in Deathloop, update installed. Booted game up, asked if i wanted to continue with a save made before update.... i said ok. Spawned FREE of the death loop. Saved. Game is fine... for now. i just checked to see if i was looped.