I have failed for the "Guardian Guardian" trophy, is there a solution ?

usdel

Hi everyone 

After beating the final boss, i did the last side mission to unlock the trophy "Guardian Guardian".

Unfortunately, the trophy didn t pop although i realized the conditions for the trophy.

Big problem : i didn t put my save file on the cloud so i m affraid i have to begin a new game just for this trophy ??

Is there a way to repair this mistake ? I have to find someone with a save just before the side mission for being invited,  right ? Will it work ?

Thx for the help ??

41 minutes ago, iDennis1992 said:

You're probably missing some side missions. Compare the complete mission list to what you've completed to see what's missing. The trophy is not bugged.

This^

Also, some side missions don't appear until after you have defeated the final boss. Here's the mission flow: https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Borderlands:_The_Pre-Sequel_mission_flow

• Like 1

No no , i ve done all side missions, no problem for this trophy , i earned it it s ok.

The problem is for the trophy "Guardian Guardian" which is a missable trophy , when you have to catch ennemies like a "Pokémon".

At the end of the side mission, you have to kill the scav poacher who gave the side mission.

That s this trophy where i have a problem because he didn t pop and unfortunately, it s a missable trophy.

The only chance i could have, would be if i find someone who could invite me just before this side mission  i guess ?

7 hours ago, usdel said:

No no , i ve done all side missions, no problem for this trophy , i earned it it s ok.

The problem is for the trophy "Guardian Guardian" which is a missable trophy , when you have to catch ennemies like a "Pokémon".

At the end of the side mission, you have to kill the scav poacher who gave the side mission.

That s this trophy where i have a problem because he didn t pop and unfortunately, it s a missable trophy.

The only chance i could have, would be if i find someone who could invite me just before this side mission  i guess ?

All you can do is either find someone on the same playthrough as you who hasn't done it yet, start Playthrough 2 or start a new character from scratch.