Acquisition macine glitch !

DR_BLACK-JACK-

274331065_1833326706872755_3691857116608

1 hour ago, Bondrewd-Novae said:

Hey, I'm not waiting till they add a new game plus, I Checked my stats twice there's no machine listed as zero. And scanned all the machines not counting apex variants.

And if anyone else has this problem please say, and if you solved it please post a like or vid.

You might need to check each Machine in your Machine Catalogue and see if it shows the regular version scanned for each, and also if you scanned some Machines and died before a checkpoint or save, it might have glitched out. My friend said when he scanned one of the Variants it didn't give him the trophy until he scanned the regular version, but I was able to scan Variants and it counted for me. 

After seeing your other posts for 17/18 killed and you said you killed the Fireclaw. You might be missing the Frostclaw. They're literally the same enemy just one shoots fire and the other shoots ice. I was wondering what one I was missing too because I thought I didn't need to kill the Frostclaw before because they're technically the same Machine but no, the game counts them as different Machines so when I killed it,  I got the trophy. One of the Frostclaw spots is up at the very top of the map in the mountain area kinda in the middle, it's directly above The Bulwark, it might show as a question mark until you get to the area if you haven't been that far up the mountain yet. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing

It happened the same to me, but with "Combat Machine", I'm thinking maybe it's the final boss that glitched on me, thankfully I have a save, but before doing that I wanna know if this trophy of all combat machine killed always pops during the final boss. If it does I will repeat it but I'm not sure if it counts towards the trophy. Another option is that the corrupt counts towards the "combat machines", I'm pretty sure I have killed a few during the main story but it doesn't appear on my list, so maybe I will have to do all the arena challenges and fight another one in the last challenge set.

Your case is easier since you can kill them all again, they're all in the open world.

1 hour ago, JohnFPSKing said:

274331065_1833326706872755_3691857116608

You might need to check each Machine in your Machine Catalogue and see if it shows the regular version scanned for each, and also if you scanned some Machines and died before a checkpoint or save, it might have glitched out. My friend said when he scanned one of the Variants it didn't give him the trophy until he scanned the regular version, but I was able to scan Variants and it counted for me. 

After seeing your other posts for 17/18 killed and you said you killed the Fireclaw. You might be missing the Frostclaw. They're literally the same enemy just one shoots fire and the other shoots ice. I was wondering what one I was missing too because I thought I didn't need to kill the Frostclaw before because they're technically the same Machine but no, the game counts them as different Machines so when I killed it,  I got the trophy. One of the Frostclaw spots is up at the very top of the map in the mountain area kinda in the middle, it's directly above The Bulwark, it might show as a question mark until you get to the area if you haven't been that far up the mountain yet. 

I killed the frostclaw three times according to my stats, so i don't think that's the solution. 

Edited by Bondrewd-Novae

3 minutes ago, Bondrewd-Novae said:

Just tried it, it did not work. In the OG game to fix this problem was NG plus.

Damn, yeah, I never had these glitches. I wonder when they'll add it. Kind of weird they didn't have it straight out the gate. Let me know if you get it. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing

You mentioned that nothing shows in your stats as 0, so figured i would mention this..If you haven't killed a machine it doesn't show up at all in your stats -- there is no 0 indicator. 

If you haven't already, compare the machines listed in your stats to the list of machines you need for the trophy and see if any are missing from your stats page.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nicklesminer said:

You mentioned that nothing shows in your stats as 0, so figured i would mention this..If you haven't killed a machine it doesn't show up at all in your stats -- there is no 0 indicator. 

If you haven't already, compare the machines listed in your stats to the list of machines you need for the trophy and see if any are missing from your stats page.

Well, i posted some pics of my stats showing it all.

As of now im killing all the Ac machines all over again. ?

Your images don't load, unfortunately.

Can you confirm all of these show up on your stat screen with kills?

1. Grazer
  2. Scrounger
  3. Scrapper
  4. Spikesnout
  5. Plowhorn
  6. Charger
  7. Lancehorn
  8. Bristleback
  9. Fanghorn
  10. Widemaw
  11. Glinthawk
  12. Snapmaw
  13. Sunwing
  14. Clamberjaw
  15. Rockbreaker
  16. Tideripper
  17. Frostclaw
  18. Fireclaw

A couple of them are off the beaten path and easy to miss if you aren't going after them.

11 minutes ago, nicklesminer said:

Your images don't load, unfortunately.

Can you confirm all of these show up on your stat screen with kills?

1. Grazer
  2. Scrounger
  3. Scrapper
  4. Spikesnout
  5. Plowhorn
  6. Charger
  7. Lancehorn
  8. Bristleback
  9. Fanghorn
  10. Widemaw
  11. Glinthawk
  12. Snapmaw
  13. Sunwing
  14. Clamberjaw
  15. Rockbreaker
  16. Tideripper
  17. Frostclaw
  18. Fireclaw

A couple of them are off the beaten path and easy to miss if you aren't going after them.

OH MY GOD, it was Rockbreaker, it was literally under my nose. But that just adds more questions. Because when I scanned it I killed it also, so how? 

But nevertheless, thanks. 

POP ? Help a fellow Trophy hunter out. 

• Like 1

Yes, for anyone else thinking this trophy glitched remember that it didn't. 

The enemies do not show up in your list until you kill them. Go through the list and instead of looking for kills look to see if the enemy name even shows up in the list. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2022 at 8:20 PM, DR_BLACK-JACK- said:

OH MY GOD, it was Rockbreaker, it was literally under my nose. But that just adds more questions. Because when I scanned it I killed it also, so how? 

But nevertheless, thanks. 

POP ? Help a fellow Trophy hunter out. 

Glad you figured it out, I was stuck today myself and I went to a Rockbreaker site near the Las Vegas Hidden Embers area and the trophy popped after I killed it, although I could have sworn I had already defeated one of these creatures along with killing and scanning a Sunwing also and getting pummeled with its Plasma blasts.  Now its the Combat ones next, I need two of those as I am currently on 11/13.