Idk whats worse how grindy this is or how lord of the rings hobbit started the backtracky quests

Italianlaaaad2

why did this game have soooooooo many items collectibles, instead of just red bricks gold bricks and amber why you gotta make the player find all the camera photo spots, while also finding sick dinos workers etc????? I miss when lego had simpler puzzles of just find the minikit instead of backtracking to find EVERY SINGLE amber red brick and photograph, i guess we have lego rings to blame for starting this much grind in newer games,!?? why do this!?? Its a kids game… even with the 4 films the story is fun but the rest of it is just a chore… lego harry potter was much easier then this

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

9 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

I honestly didnt think it was all that bad. 

Bruh.. THIS IS THE first lego game to force you to collect dinos amber photos. Workers….. races… and A ZILLION other things not to mention the typical gold brick was 250 now its 275….. this trend of THROWING everything on a map only to find it all becomes so burnt out to the player i thought batman 3 was bad but jeesh…

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

10 hours ago, Italianlaaaad2 said:

Bruh.. THIS IS THE first lego game to force you to collect dinos amber photos. Workers….. races… and A ZILLION other things not to mention the typical gold brick was 250 now its 275….. this trend of THROWING everything on a map only to find it all becomes so burnt out to the player i thought batman 3 was bad but jeesh…

Stop playing it then.

• Like 4

I don’t understand why people have issues with collectibles and multiplayer. I can understand multiplayer to some degree where you might need to win games and you may not be that skilled then fair enough but collectibles? It’s just something so easy to do and the devs want you to play their game. In a lot of games, collectibles have hints and stories tied to them. Honestly, complaining about collectibles is petty. Like welcome to trophy hunting and just get on with it ?‍♂️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

I don’t understand why people have issues with collectibles and multiplayer. I can understand multiplayer to some degree where you might need to win games and you may not be that skilled then fair enough but collectibles? It’s just something so easy to do and the devs want you to play their game. In a lot of games, collectibles have hints and stories tied to them. Honestly, complaining about collectibles is petty. Like welcome to trophy hunting and just get on with it ?‍♂️

Because….. once lego got rid of the mumbles and forced open world on the player.. these mechanics were bad they just put it in cuz every TRIPLE A game these days has open world

you gotta remember lego is a kids property and kids dont have the amount of focus older audiences have …. Its still stupid adding camera locations and sick dinos even lego marvel was boring and dc villains i hear is bigger then other lego games?

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

• 4 months later...