Watson gigs glitched

lordzeze

Came here to ask the same question but for me it's stuck on 18/22 and there's no markers to do anything (literally anywhere).

If I speak to Regina she has a yellow chat option which usually means it leads to a quest, but nothing happens.

I had this on the PS4 version. If you sleep at your apartment a few times then go to the slums, at the bottom right of Watson (I forgot the fast travel points name) and if you run along the roof top walkways the last gig should appear. Hopefully that helps.

11 hours ago, ManiaWP said:

Came here to ask the same question but for me it's stuck on 18/22 and there's no markers to do anything (literally anywhere).

If I speak to Regina she has a yellow chat option which usually means it leads to a quest, but nothing happens.

I'm in the exact same situation. Also, waiting for a call from a fixer to purchase the white calibre car.

I figured out what happened in my game. For me the Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy gig glitched. When I completed the gig I never got the phone call from Regina to trigger me getting the gig rewards so the game doesn't think I completed the gig even though it shows as complete in my journal. Also for some reason the car that drives away at the end of the gig is stuck right outside the parking lot no matter how many other missions I do, or sleep or skip time.

The only solution I found was to load up a old save file and redo the remaining gigs I had left in Watson including the above gig and I got the trophy. I am going back to my original save with the glitched gig and hoping it doesn't screw me up with getting any of the remaining trophies.