Do you get 2 upgrades for beating the game?

biggun3965

2 minutes ago, biggun3965 said:

I've just done the math and it turns out that ill is missing one of both types of upgrades.  Do you get one of each at the end or did I just miss 2 in the world?

If you completed all in-game challenges that reward orbs and followed a video guide for the rest that are out there, you probably missed two . If you have a previously saved slot online Which can save you some time, use it. Otherwise you'll have to start over . My 3rd playthrough took me 5 hours with the guide so if you are familiar with the game and how to play, it will be not too long. Only advice i can give you to save you some time is to go for the bigger opponents on the fighting arenas and go for the smaller ones for health orbs. I noticed that when i was done with the bigger enemies on arenas z the remaining smaller ones, were 'killed' on their own, leaving behind orbs for finishers and health! Hope that helps ! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I followed a guide and can confirm you get all of them before the final boss if you finish off the challenges as well. There are a handful that are pretty well hidden. Following a written guide I missed one about half way through and followed a video guide the rest of the way, so I'd recommend using a video guide. Lucky, as people have mentioned, a second play through would be pretty quick.