Job Master Trophy

First mission on level 170 has the 2nd Swordman limitbreak.

And the Poison mission on 170 has one too.

Its a first time clear reward, so its not hidden in some Chest somewhere or a random drop.

Edited by Rynam1990
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tosnightmare said:

Hi,

I am missing only this trophy but I am not sure on how to get it. I have swordman levelled up to 55, where do I find the other two items that will enable me to reach 99? Or do you advise going for a different job/farm spot? 

Thank you in advance! 

u need to grind anima crystals to unlock certain missions then complete them on chaos. for swordman (i know cause thats the 1 i did) there is 1 mission in memory of poison and there are 2 in the very first story mission (press the right arrow to see something called swordman limiter as completion reward). u also need around 3 million 300k experience to max it but i just stacked gear with 500 swordman affinity and did that 1 sidemission with 55 enemies over and over and got around 1 or 2 levels a run

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luckyegg said:

u need to grind anima crystals to unlock certain missions then complete them on chaos. for swordman (i know cause thats the 1 i did) there is 1 mission in memory of poison and there are 2 in the very first story mission (press the right arrow to see something called swordman limiter as completion reward). u also need around 3 million 300k experience to max it but i just stacked gear with 500 swordman affinity and did that 1 sidemission with 55 enemies over and over and got around 1 or 2 levels a run

Thank you so much! All clear, time to farm some crystals :) 

• Like 1

Using Coral Memories: The Greedy for this. The level 300 version drops 13 anima crystals per clear and if you get lucky with looting the Trident the mission can be over as soon as a minute. 13 anime crystals is good for like 3-ish levels even in the high 70s

I tried to get the Swordsman limit break but the level 170 Morbol boss kills my Item level 270 team before I even get him down to half of his HP. Even online with others we didn't manage to kill him? Are we doing something wrong? Is there another job easier to max?

26 minutes ago, ArchoNils said:

I tried to get the Swordsman limit break but the level 170 Morbol boss kills my Item level 270 team before I even get him down to half of his HP. Even online with others we didn't manage to kill him? Are we doing something wrong? Is there another job easier to max?

Just nuke it with firaga it will stun it pretty quick then run up press circle then you will regain mp and nuke it again with firaga