AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

1 hour ago, MrBigPeanutHead said:

Working ok for me on PS5 but don't get the clean race bonus because pretty much everytime it will slam into the rear end of the white Focus RS at the start of the race. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks!

Adjust the turn delay in the variables in increments of 10, shorter or longer, until you don’t hit the Focus. Remember you save the changes. If you’re using the exe, you’ll have to change it every time you restart the script I believe. 

9 minutes ago, MikyDusk said:

which version you using? i can do some races with 0.5 ps4 version but get stuck after 4-5 races max

Yesterday I had loads of problems but yesterday in the evening I got it working. I use 0.7 and changed the first variable to 25 instead of 22 and I gave the exe and ps remote high priority in task manager but I'm not sure if it does anything. For some reason it gets stuck sometimes after a couple races but it has been consisstent now for 5 hours straight.

38 minutes ago, MickeyMixLipa said:

Can't see this being patched out because it's using AHK which is an outside programme but they can lower the credits again. 

On the other hand they could just ban everyone who says "it works for me" in this thread as we're all subbed to this forum with our PSN profile name lol

• Like 1

V0.8 seems to never do more than 2 or 3 races before getting stuck for me. On PS5 with pixel mode. It will eventually just try to select the race before PAN AM and get stuck there, consistently. Trying to increased the variable from 220000 to 235000 did not work. Trying 250000 now, EDIT: and it did the same thing after 1 race. I am not sure how so many people have had theirs working for hours on end. I followed the guide to a T

Edited by sk8rdude210

Thank you so much for this Septomor!  It's sad that the developers of this game have gone to such lengths to try and force our hands into buying microtransactions.  I was doing crypto mining for ETH.  I only have 1 GPU, so I was only making about $5-$7 a day.  Now I've switched over to running your script for the time being because I can make enough credits in a day that are worth about $144 (per the current pricing on microtransactions at least).  Hopefully we all can make plenty of credits with this before the developers change the game again and try to stop this. 

7 minutes ago, sk8rdude210 said:

V0.8 seems to never do more than 2 or 3 races before getting stuck for me. On PS5 with pixel mode. It will eventually just try to select the race before PAN AM and get stuck there, consistently. Trying to increased the variable from 220000 to 235000 did not work. Trying 250000 now. I am not sure how so many people have had theirs working for hours on end. I followed the guide to a T

235000 is pretty close to race completion, it works if you have fresh oil and engine, and no AI bumps into you. I'd say be safe and increase to 245000 and above. 

Also remember to map Nitrous to down button on d-pad, very easy thing to forget.

Edited by CarbonCores
  • Like 1

Just tried this script out today, was working really well then I updated to V0.8 I get stuck and looped on the replay button after the race. Tried an older version which seemed to work but since I am on the last menu book rather than directing to PanAm it wants to go into the GT Championship instead. Not really sure how to fix this. 

16 hours ago, Fanatico1981 said:

Hi

Currently working on a Keyboard Maestro version to have a script, that works on Mac/Os.

My experience so far is, that there is quite often a problem of lags.

Simple scenarios like:

- Check for the red button at the start of the 2nd race

- Press Circle/Esc

- Continue with X/Enter

Could result in an issue, if the Circle command was not performed due to a lag.

Therefore I use a safe check.

- Do the wanted action

- Check if the cursor is on the supposed position.

If not, repeat the previous step until the cursor is on the right position.

As soon this is the case I can continue.

And also the color check is very frustrating on some cases, because due to a not always stable connection the picture quality goes down and this could effect the result of the checked pixel.

did you get this working? I'm on mac and would like to try it if you have.

I'm new to programming. 

I'd like to know what the delay variables are and what it's for. 

I'm getting stuck in the loading Race 2 phase and the delay seems to delay everything. 

Thanks a lot for your help. 

If you do have discord, could you DM me at SRT 302#4979 

26 minutes ago, SRT302 said:

I'm new to programming. 

I'd like to know what the delay variables are and what it's for. 

I'm getting stuck in the loading Race 2 phase and the delay seems to delay everything. 

Thanks a lot for your help. 

If you do have discord, could you DM me at SRT 302#4979 

i am using PS4 thick version, i changed below delay load time it works for me. 

right click script and edit

ps_load_time1 := 41500 //replay to race2
ps_load_time2 := 12000 //race2 to menu
ps_load_time3 := 40000 //load from menu to race 1

Edited by russelltang

What version does people find the best?

I am currently on the 0.8 build, but it sometimes gets stuck in the replay cam, where it does not press "X", and keeps pressing right.

BTW:

I'm loving this mod. I just have it running on another screen while I work at my home office. It has earned me 3.5 million credits 6.5 hours!

Edited by Chris8KP
Praise for the mod

Thanks for all!

I have some issue on PS4.

Sometimes, the script stay on the replay screen.

I  let the script run for a while and the race finally restarting. But it's not fuly optimise for the credits.

Other issue, I mus run as an administrator or nothing works.

No issue on the PS5.

Wow this is really nice! Thanks for making this script.

At first it wouden't run but after making an exception in my anti virus and running it as admin it worked. And at first the pixel PS5 mode would get to the second race, but then the imput to steer right would come to late or not at all and i spinnend out. So i ran it again but now i can't get past the replay screen. I've tried changing my resolution but i can't get past the replay screen anymore. It doesen't matter what version i run, also the v0.5 version does not fix this.

Any suggestions to fix it?

6 minutes ago, Keyzouunet said:

Is there any risk of ban ? I'm afraid of using it

HIghly unlikely.

I guess all they can do is exclude the tomahawk from this race and cut the value of the end price even more. Wich would make this race not worth to grind anymore.

Edited by Rednitro11
typo