AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

Massive thanks Septomor, have tried a few and the most recent 0.8 is working flawless for me. Have been reading a lot of the thread and people's issues. Someone mentioned about variable quality from remote play affecting the detection. Perhaps a bit of an obvious answer, but anyone with this tried instead of relying on wifi, plugging in their playstation and windows into thier router/switch with ethernet and seeing if it fixes their issue?

I have the PS5 on ethernet and my laptop near one of my Wifi APs and had no problems at all with hanging, though sometimes it will cycle through the replay screen two or three times before it detects and then exits and continues on with the script. So I'm assuming if quality drops at replay screen changing the sampled pixel, then after two or three cycles quality is restored so the script can see the correct colour again.

using fat PS4.

Able to start the script, but the car will not accelerate.

Initially it will pull left and then right, finally crashing into the wall.

Using the AHK files 0.51 and 0.8.

Button on controller set to X for accelerate.

I have tried ps4 controller connected to computer and also not connected.

The cars setting i can not match, maybe 1pp off. Would this be an issue?

What am I doing wrong?

4 minutes ago, ChickenMcNastay said:

So I finally got it working, but now it gets stuck on the replay button after about 10 races.. that would be the pixel mode at that point right? And what do I change it to to fix it?

While the script is running, when you get to the replay/next race screen, click ColorP2 on the script GUI before it has a chance to press replay. This will fix it temporarily, the code it spits out can be entered manually and saved in the script so that it persists after you close the script, otherwise you have to do it every time you open it.

2 minutes ago, atm833 said:

using fat PS4.

Able to start the script, but the car will not accelerate.

Initially it will pull left and then right, finally crashing into the wall.

Using the AHK files 0.51 and 0.8.

Button on controller set to X for accelerate.

I have tried ps4 controller connected to computer and also not connected.

The cars setting i can not match, maybe 1pp off. Would this be an issue?

What am I doing wrong?

IIRC there are two ways to change the acceleration controls, have you tried changing the one at the top of the control screen? That's what I did from the start and haven't had a problem.

Also does anyone know the line that controls how long the car accelerates and steers? I would ideally extend mine as it is starting to mash X just a few seconds shy of the race completing. Not a lot of time to save but just bugs me a bit

• Like 1

Hi, I am playing on a PS5, changed the controls like it said and tuned the car like it is in the picture. however, i only have 910,80 PP. Someone got the same problem ? 

As a result, the script does not work for me, no matter which version i am using. it will always stuck on the result and/or replay display.. 

Btw: why is it important to have nitro on the d bad, since the car does not have that, at least it is grayed out in the tuning menu.

Just now, mmax94 said:

Hi, I am playing on a PS5, changed the controls like it said and tuned the car like it is in the picture. however, i only have 910,80 PP. Someone got the same problem ? 

As a result, the script does not work for me, no matter which version i am using. it will always stuck on the result and/or replay display.. 

Btw: why is it important to have nitro on the d bad, since the car does not have that, at least it is grayed out in the tuning menu.

I have the same PP and works for me. Sounds like you need to do the ColorP1/2 button fixes (P1 for leaderboard, P2 for replay screen)

The car has overtake/hybrid system which uses same button as nitrous.

1 minute ago, xX-SixtyCal-Xx said:

IIRC there are two ways to change the acceleration controls, have you tried changing the one at the top of the control screen? That's what I did from the start and haven't had a problem.

what do you mean by top of the screen? Septomor's original post?

I am using "directional buttons" as per Septomor's guideline. X is accelerate down in NOS.

Been stuck on this for an hour...

6 minutes ago, xX-SixtyCal-Xx said:

I have the same PP and works for me. Sounds like you need to do the ColorP1/2 button fixes (P1 for leaderboard, P2 for replay screen)

how do I do those fixes ? i just loaded the .exe and thats it..

10 minutes ago, atm833 said:

what do you mean by top of the screen? Septomor's original post?

I am using "directional buttons" as per Septomor's guideline. X is accelerate down in NOS.

Been stuck on this for an hour...

On the controls screen, green one at top right "Pedal Controls" change to X/Square buttons 

@mmax94 @Rednitro11 If you are stuck at the leaderboard after the race finished, press ColorP1 on the script menu. If you are stuck on the replay screen, press ColorP2 on the Replay/Next Race screen. (Dont press if it gets into the replay, wait for it to exit then press the button.)

Edited by xX-SixtyCal-Xx

10 minutes ago, xX-SixtyCal-Xx said:

Can someone exlpain how to use those color buttons? Im stuck on the replay screen aswell after running it on pixel mode.

11 minutes ago, mmax94 said:

I also get 910.80 PP  and 1006 HP. Does this affect the script? 

After adjusting race length to 245000 and color_2_delay to 1000, I still get stuck in a replay loop and need to press right manually to get the script to continue.

I've added the 4 lines to this loop to press right before hitting X again and so far it's worked for 5 races or so in a row without getting stuck.

loop {
         PixelSearch, x, y, %pix2x%-2, %pix2y%-2, %pix2x%+2, %pix2y%+2, %color_check2%, 20, Fast RGB
            If (ErrorLevel != 0) {
                 ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
                 Sleep, 200
                 ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 

Sleep, 200
                 gosub, PressX
                 sleep %color_2_delay%
            }
            else{
                break
            }
    }

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, xX-SixtyCal-Xx said:

On the controls screen, green one at top right "Pedal Controls" change to X/Square buttons 

@mmax94 @Rednitro11 If you are stuck at the leaderboard after the race finished, press ColorP1 on the script menu. If you are stuck on the replay screen, press ColorP2 on the Replay/Next Race screen. (Dont press if it gets into the replay, wait for it to exit then press the button.)

didnt change a thing. bruh :(

1 hour ago, xX-SixtyCal-Xx said:

Changed the accelerate to O button instead of X.

My esc key is also the accelerator.

Edited by atm833
better phrasing

Been using this for a day now with mixed long term success. But in my book, even if it works just once, it's a winner.

After lots of experimenting yesterday I'm finding V.5 to be working the best. This latest run has been going since I went to bed last night. 12 mil and counting. Didn't change any settings.

Thank you so much. Watching my car go in loops has me contemplating how bad the gaming industry is right now.

• Like 1

It worked fine for 24 hours, but now that I have WTC600 and WTC700 listed to the right of my "Pan-American Championship" on the World Circuits screen, it keeps going over and selecting the WTC700 instead of Pan-American. I don't understand how to prevent that. I can't keep the bottom row on World Circuits from showing those. Even when I first go in there and Pan-American is on the far right, as soon as I click it, those other two championships slide over from the edge and that's where the script gets stuck.

5 minutes ago, Fulchman said:

It worked fine for 24 hours, but now that I have WTC600 and WTC700 listed to the right of my "Pan-American Championship" on the World Circuits screen, it keeps going over and selecting the WTC700 instead of Pan-American. I don't understand how to prevent that. I can't keep the bottom row on World Circuits from showing those. Even when I first go in there and Pan-American is on the far right, as soon as I click it, those other two championships slide over from the edge and that's where the script gets stuck.

If you are using one of the newer versions (0.7 onward) under the menu test box there is an option specifically for this. Switch it from right to left and change the number to however many times you need to press left to get from the newest championship to panam

1 hour ago, WhoWantsCake said:

After adjusting race length to 245000 and color_2_delay to 1000, I still get stuck in a replay loop and need to press right manually to get the script to continue.

I've added the 4 lines to this loop to press right before hitting X again and so far it's worked for 5 races or so in a row without getting stuck.

loop {
         PixelSearch, x, y, %pix2x%-2, %pix2y%-2, %pix2x%+2, %pix2y%+2, %color_check2%, 20, Fast RGB
            If (ErrorLevel != 0) {
                 ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
                 Sleep, 200
                 ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 

Sleep, 200
                 gosub, PressX
                 sleep %color_2_delay%
            }
            else{
                break
            }
    }

This helped but it stops accelerating on the last turn.

I think I already made some suggestions because of the lag problems with the remote app.

So in cases where a previous action is important (going right or jump to the exit button), there should be a check for the correct position of the cursor before pressing x.

For the pixel search variant this should be no problem, but if you only rely on sleeps its nearly impossible if a command gets lost due to lags.