AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

First of all this is awesome, but I downloaded the script, got the car, settings, controller settings and everything, have it on the "retry" menu but when I click "start" nothing happens. 

*fixed by running auto hot key as administrator* works awesome thank you!

Edited by BuddhaCheese
  • Like 1

Thank you for the script! Running into a big issue though:

After finishing the first race, I get stuck in the post race leaderboard. It refuses to hit X and proceed to the next race at Daytona. Haven't gotten any further than that leaderboard screen with this script. Tried all different versions of the script, even V0.7 on both Pixel and Timing modes. I'm running GT7 on an OG PS4, for reference. 

Thanks for the help in advance.

I'm running into similar issues, unfortunately. I'm running 0.7 (ran as admin) on a PS4 Pro.

On Pixel mode, I get stuck in a replay start/exit loop.

For timing mode, I get stuck at the leaderboards (even when increasing the Turn Length variable.

The one thing I cannot seem to match is your SRT Tomahawk S VGT tune. I copied everything exactly with the only 'mods' being the race softs in the rear and the fully customizable transmission. I end up with PP 910.80, 1006HP, and 501 ft-lb torque. Everything else is set exactly the same.

Thank you for your time and effort!

1 minute ago, worldwidewait said:

Strange. I press ENTER and it toggles the E-Brake... 

What if you hold ESC? Controls might be backwards in certain countries. You can try switching your e-brake button to accelerate and let me know how that goes.

8 minutes ago, BuddhaCheese said:

First of all this is awesome, but I downloaded the script, got the car, settings, controller settings and everything, have it on the "retry" menu but when I click "start" nothing happens. 

Stupid question, I know, but did you connect remote play and after pressing start it doesn't move the PS remote play window?

5 minutes ago, SwagStar-GhOsT said:

Running into an issue when starting the second race the car doesnt split between the third car quick enough and spins out.

can you test one of these with the same settings? ahk v0.701,   0.701 exe

2 minutes ago, magicbox99 said:

Thank you for the script! Running into a big issue though:

After finishing the first race, I get stuck in the post race leaderboard. It refuses to hit X and proceed to the next race at Daytona. Haven't gotten any further than that leaderboard screen with this script. Tried all different versions of the script, even V0.7 on both Pixel and Timing modes. I'm running GT7 on an OG PS4, for reference. 

Thanks for the help in advance.

when you get to the leader board section running timing and ps4 mode, can you press colorp1 button on the gui? This should grab the right color for the leaderboard.

Just now, whirring_ said:

had v701 working for a hour or so and now it's consistently spinning out on the second race due to not being able clear the cars. don't think i messed with anything though i did eventually try timing and pixel mode and it's doing it on both

Just want to make sure, but I just put up v701 11 minutes ago to try to fix the spin, is it possible you were using just normal 0.7?

17 minutes ago, Septomor said:

What if you hold ESC? Controls might be backwards in certain countries. You can try switching your e-brake button to accelerate and let me know how that goes.

Stupid question, I know, but did you connect remote play and after pressing start it doesn't move the PS remote play window?

can you test one of these with the same settings? ahk v0.701,   0.701 exe

when you get to the leader board section running timing and ps4 mode, can you press colorp1 button on the gui? This should grab the right color for the leaderboard.

whenever i did this it got stuck on the screen that shows race replay and next race. Then i clciked on the color p1 and then it got out of sync.

Is anyone who is having trouble with the script willing to stream or record a video of their issues? Preferably streaming to youtube/twitch so I can help debug it live, but it's difficult when I can't reproduce the errors on my end. It would really help everyone out

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Is anyone who is having trouble with the script willing to stream or record a video of their issues? Preferably streaming to youtube/twitch so I can help debug it live, but it's difficult when I can't reproduce the errors on my end. It would really help everyone out

I'm not having any issues at all. 0.7 Version, PS5. its working beautifully dude! I got it running as I type this. you are a fn legend!! Thank you kind fellow gamer!

Btw do you have a venmo? cashapp?

#FCKPolyphonyDigital 

PS:had to create a new account just to say thanks

Edited by FoxhoundEP3

17 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I am willing to run a stream. Im having timing issue after second race reward screen. Not sure what timing is off

I just tried this, I finally got past the leaderboard section! It even proceeded to the next race at Daytona. However in the menu for the next race, the script exited out of the championship and into the main menu. Not sure what to do from here.

THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!!

I'm on PS5 and it just stops at the results screen. I'm a total novice at this and need some assistance. anyone able to help? I have no idea how to tweak any of the settings. 

can anyone please help?

Edited by RPGezuz15

3 minutes ago, magicbox99 said:

I just tried this, I finally got past the leaderboard section! It even proceeded to the next race at Daytona. However in the menu for the next race, the script exited out of the championship and into the main menu. Not sure what to do from here.

Make sure you guys don't move the Remote Play window, I moved it and everything got out of control and script pressed the wrong buttons. not sure if you were aware. 

2 minutes ago, magicbox99 said:

I think there should be a message box that pops up, if you're using the .ahk script you can edit the value displayed into color_check1 and try restarting the script. Hopefully that fixes it ?

4 minutes ago, SwagStar-GhOsT said:

I am willing to run a stream. Im having timing issue after second race reward screen. Not sure what timing is off

Awesome, you can pm me whenever to a link or post it (I don't think it's against PSNprofiles rules?). If you'd want to do it tomorrow or something that's cool too, not sure what time it is for you

Thank you so much for the script! 

I have just tried the latest V07 update and while it was totally working during races I am always stuck on the score or replay screen. I have not yet being able to auto enter the race for a 2nd time. I am running the game on a ps5 with the script all on default settings and on Pixel mode. 

Also, I am unable to tune my car to the spec exactly like yours,

Max Power @ 1005

Torque at 500.7

and my acceleration performance is till slower than yours.

Could you please tell me what I am missing or not doing right?

Thank you so much 

49 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I think there should be a message box that pops up, if you're using the .ahk script you can edit the value displayed into color_check1 and try restarting the script. Hopefully that fixes it ?

I've edited the value of color_check1 to the value shown in the message box, and restarted the script. Now it proceeds past the leaderboard, but gets stuck on the screen where you can view the replay or go to the next race. It'll go into the replay, wait a few seconds, exit the replay, and when it gets back to the menu screen, it'll click on and play the replay again.

Edited by magicbox99

After reading the forum for a bit I have made some progress.. I clicked on colorp1 and colorp2 before starting the script and I am now able to get past the leaderboard screen and enter the 2nd track. But the script does not exit the race and start over and instead it just enters the 2nd track in the tournament. Please help!

3 hours ago, Septomor said:

Can you open the variables window and change the first box to a larger number? Try 250000 and the same settings as before

@Septomor after adjusting values to 250000 everything is working perfectly its been going for 30 min now without a hitch 

I'm using v7.01 ps4 and timing thank you sir ? 

Alright, figured out the pixel mode failure cause is due to monitor resolution. Hoping to get it figured out, most likely there's a clever solution involving color picker of some sort to just have users click on the pixel they want to search for, because I am not writing 5000 scripts for everyone's monitor, sorry. That said, again asking for any programmer help, I saw some people who might attempt python scripts which is very nice, I suggest making it modular if you can, ie. make separate classes/files for the ahk functions. Again, the plan moving forward is to not rely on pan american, but to expand to several more races, can't expect this method to be eternal given who we're dealing with. If people want, there is the possibility of recording your controller inputs called ps4 macro. It'll spit out an xml file which I believe python can convert to an array or object which can then be converted into a script. Let me know please

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Alright, figured out the pixel mode failure cause is due to monitor resolution. Hoping to get it figured out, most likely there's a clever solution involving color picker of some sort to just have users click on the pixel they want to search for, because I am not writing 5000 scripts for everyone's monitor, sorry. That said, again asking for any programmer help, I saw some people who might attempt python scripts which is very nice, I suggest making it modular if you can, ie. make separate classes/files for the ahk functions. Again, the plan moving forward is to not rely on pan american, but to expand to several more races, can't expect this method to be eternal given who we're dealing with. If people want, there is the possibility of recording your controller inputs called ps4 macro. It'll spit out an xml file which I believe python can convert to an array or object which can then be converted into a script. Let me know please

On the timing mode PS5 after the first race i have to click ColorP1 for it to navigate to the 2nd race and then this is what happens on the final lap, You only need to see the first 20 seconds.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

13 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

On the timing mode PS5 after the first race i have to click ColorP1 for it to navigate to the 2nd race and then this is what happens on the final lap, You only need to see the first 20 seconds.

Thats the problem I was having... (using v7.01)set ur variable to 250000 it works for me and I also have to click the color p1 on the first race as well then its kinda afk from there

But the problem im having is after 3 or 4 races..it just continues to the daytona race and starts it...:/ idk how to fix that but hey ill take what I can get, thanks again @Septomor  

Edited by knr13

4 minutes ago, knr13 said:

Thats the problem I was having... (using v7.01)set ur variable to 250000 it works for me and I also have to click the color p1 on the first race as well then its kinda afk from there

But the problem im having is after 3 or 4 races..it just continues to the daytona race and starts it...:/ idk how to fix that but hey ill take what I can get, thanks again @Septomor  

Alright will try that cheers for that and provide feedback and yeah awesome work by @Septomor