AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

I've had most success with the original script so far.  Tried 0.6 and 0.7 and getting crashes and doughnuts within a race or two.  That hard left on the first corner seems to be super aggressive on 0.7 and I've had car against the wall within seconds of the start a few times.  Which variable should I be adjusting? 

PS5, Win11 RemotePlay.  Used Timing mode when using 0.7. 

11 minutes ago, alexwise said:

In my experience, v0.4 was the best one. It was the most consistent and the most trouble-free version

may you re-upload the file somehow please? i tried many versions without any luck, won't go further end of the race (ps4 pro system)

9 minutes ago, MikyDusk said:

may you re-upload the file somehow please? i tried many versions without any luck, won't go further end of the race (ps4 pro system)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZE-5kWH1_4H0k8PFBCYgcX77xmNneifz?usp=sharing

You'll need to adjust the timing on the PS4 Pro

1 minute ago, dotazured said:

It's available via the Github link in the first post.

?, I didn't think checking there...

Edited by RSteph77

2 minutes ago, RSteph77 said:

2 minutes ago, dotazured said:

It's available via the Github link in the first post.

thank you! regarding timings, which cmd line should i edit? secondly, do i need to set colors 1 and 2 for it to works or just leave it as it is?

Edited by MikyDusk
additional question

17 minutes ago, MikyDusk said:

thank you! regarding timings, which cmd line should i edit? secondly, do i need to set colors 1 and 2 for it to works or just leave it as it is?

They were talking about the timings in the first topic.

For the colors, I can't tell as it can change depending on your hardware.

Edited by RSteph77
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RSteph77 said:

They were talking about the timings in the first topic

thanks, yeah, i can't find which lines do i have to edit, there's a sleep value, a delay value and a t value i don't exactly know which one is the loading screen time delay..

1 minute ago, FlashbekBR said:

Why? I can see PD doing everything they can to stop automatic free farming to push more MTX and bans is among these things.

lol for starters, Polyphony has no power over your Sony account. Second, this isn't breaking any terms of service, it is using official software as intended. And third, they can't police this, you simply can't prove how I pass inputs to my console and even if you did, again, there's nothing out of order in automating button presses. Christ, how people are naivee.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

lol for starters, Polyphony has no power over your Sony account. Second, this isn't breaking any terms of service, it is using official software as intended. And third, they can't police this, you simply can't prove how I pass inputs to my console and even if you did, again, there's nothing out of order in automating button presses. Christ, how people are naivee.

I'm not talking about PSN account ban, but ban from Gran Turismo game alone.

• Like 1

Hey all :)

First, thanks to Septomor to share a script like this to allow to counter PD's microtransactions !
Never did things like this but, with the last update it's a real pain to earn so less credits to buy cars so expensives.

I setup everything like described in the original post. Despite mimic exact car setup, I noticed a slight PP difference (910.80 instead of 911.48) and acceleration performance (no more than 0.01s), I don't know if it has an impact.

So, I launch the race, pause, hover the retry button, launch the 0.7 script exe, but when I clik on start, nothing happens. I tried to dl the 0.5 version but same result.

I'm surely missing something, if someone can hint me, it would be very cool ?

I'm struggling to get the 0.07 script to work properly. Ps5, win11. Pixel. Laptop res is 1920 x 1080. 
Ran 0.07. got stuck at results after first race. Did the ColorP1 thing and amended script. Then it got stuck on the replay loop. Did the ColorP2 thing and amended script accordingly. 

Ran the new script with new P1 and P2 colors. 

It got stuck on the credit reward screen. Won't move from there. All it needs is an X button press but for some reason nothing happens to advance to race 2.... 

Any ideas? 

Just now, ArkoDark said:

Hey all :)

First, thanks to Septomor to share a script like this to allow to counter PD's microtransactions !
Never did things like this but, with the last update it's a real pain to earn so less credits to buy cars so expensives.

I setup everything like described in the original post. Despite mimic exact car setup, I noticed a slight PP difference (910.80 instead of 911.48) and acceleration performance (no more than 0.01s), I don't know if it has an impact.

So, I launch the race, pause, hover the retry button, launch the 0.7 script exe, but when I clik on start, nothing happens. I tried to dl the 0.5 version but same result.

I'm surely missing something, if someone can hint me, it would be very cool ?

Once race is ready to go on Playstation make sure you close all scripts and close PS REMOTE. Then re-open ps remote and then launch script.  

I found that if I didn't restart ps remote play app then script wouldn't do anythjng. 

• Like 1

Quick update. Going on 3 hours now with 0.701, and it's been flawless. Don't even think it has missed a clean race bonus either, despite having rammed some cars that were to close to the barrier on straights. Maybe lapped cars don't count towards CRB since they should be blue flagged and GTFO of the way.

Edited by Prelude514
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Prelude514 said:

Quick update. Going on 3 hours now with 0.701, and it's been flawless. Don't even think it has missed a clean race bonus either, despite having rammed some cars that were to close to the barrier on straights. Maybe lapped cars don't count towards CRB since they should be blue flagged and GTFO of the way.

From what I can see the latest version is 0.7 

Where do you see 0.701?

Edited by CustomXBrad

There is an update for PS Remote Play but it is always the case when there is a new firmware update. And There is some issues with Playstation Network and maybe with the new PS5 firmware update

But i don't think this update will disabled the script.

Edited by Ashesheart

I might have missed it while reading through this forum post, but has anyone else hit a money limit?

It does not matter wich race I finish, the reward is shown but not added to my total credits amount of 20,014,289.
I tried restarting the game and console, different races, etc. the credits don't get added to my total amount.
But when I buy something and after that complete a race, the money is added, untill the same limit is reached.

So my assumption was that it is a build in limit, wich kinda sucks if you just want to save your money and wait for certain special legendary cars.
But it would also mean the cars won't be 20 mil+, wich was expected, but still a good thing to know for sure I guess.

Just now, BlackDragon said:

I might have missed it while reading through this forum post, but has anyone else hit a money limit?

It does not matter wich race I finish, the reward is shown but not added to my total credits amount of 20,014,289.
I tried restarting the game and console, different races, etc. the credits don't get added to my total amount.
But when I buy something and after that complete a race, the money is added, untill the same limit is reached.

So my assumption was that it is a build in limit, wich kinda sucks if you just want to save your money and wait for certain special legendary cars.
But it would also mean the cars won't be 20 mil+, wich was expected, but still a good thing to know for sure I guess.

Yes the limit is 20mil.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Septomor for creating this great script.

Going through it I could see that it took a lot of time to complete.

I made a small mod for those that have not completed the Menu as yet, like me.

https://pastebin.com/1rmttPJJ

It has my colors in it so you should probably change those to suit your monitor.

This should now properly reload the first race and go on and on and on.