Bolt of Gransax?

x-iGoAT-X

No, as you need to get it before the Capital City has been destroyed.

You can either, get in NG+ and rush through to the Capital City, or get someone who has it to drop it for you.

I had a backup save from before the Capital City had been destroyed. So I got the weapon, traded to myself on a new character, then restored my most recent backup save and traded back again from my new character who was holding this for me.

Edited by aus_kiwi_nz
Additional information.

The game is inaccessible after....either the events after the Fire GIant fight or after beating Maliketh. I can't remember which. Once the capital is turned into the capital of ash you can find the larger versions of the weapon sticking out of the sand, with the part where the pickup was on buried.

That said, if you missed it you can absolutely burn through the game in NG+. I finished the plat on PS4 and transferred my save to the PS5 to do the platinum again on NG+ and it took about two hours to get to the capital. Morgit, the grafted boss, dragon in front of the glintstone key, red wolf boss, Renalla, magma wyrm, tree sentinel at the entrance and boom you're into the capital. None of the difficult boss fights are needed to access the capital

• Like 1