Is this game actually unobtainable or does it just look unobtainable?

Mertkaykay

I'm inclined to believe it's an unobtainable Plat, because there are 3 people with the same attainment rate and mostly the same unearned trophies. The common unearned trophies are the following:

Pretty good

Number One

Consumer

Highlighting each one, shows a high PSN percentage but that number is meaningless these days, because trophies are easy to hack if you know what you're doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm inclined to believe it's an unobtainable Plat, because there are 3 people with the same attainment rate and mostly the same unearned trophies. The common unearned trophies are the following:

Pretty good

Number One

Consumer

Highlighting each one, shows a high PSN percentage but that number is meaningless these days, because trophies are easy to hack if you know what you're doing.

Very true, thank you very much Fever! I'll avoid this for now ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Having been playing this a lot recently this is what I found out so far about the trophies stuck at 0.00%,

Pretty good = I've earned this one so it's not glitched and not that difficult to achieve in my opinion, just earn a B grade by collecting as many collectables as you can in the levels.

Consumer = I've earned this one but it might be glitchy, getting just the bullseye may not be enough you may have to collect all collectables and then get the bullseye, also you only need to get the bullseye in levels 1-12 and bonus levels 1&2 the 3RD bonus level doesn't count.

Super collector = I've earned this one (was one of the 0.00% unearned trophies even though this thread didn't mention it), you must collect every collectable in each level before finishing the level and also you might have to do it in one life.  

Number one = The only trophy I haven't unlocked, levels 10,11&12 and bonus level 1 I can't get an A in at all, tried collecting everything as fast as possible without dying I just get grade B, tried finishing the level as quick as possible whilst getting most of the collectables as possible without dying get grade B again, I'll try again and report back.

FYI = If you crash during a level you will need to quit to level selection and try again, starting over again from the start of the level will mess up your overall rank as the game still counts your crashes/fails.

NOTE = I don't know when the game received a patch so it's possible these trophies were glitched when this thread was created but could be now fixed.

• Like 2