Big Tease unlocked before Ahead of the pack?

Elite_Agent_009

Was playing a squad match in Fall guys, first race in the game and I realize im close to the finish line with an advantage. I start to spam left cross so my character does an emote, however i overshoot it and just crossed the finish line. Once the round ended the game gave me the "Big tease" trophy, but no "Ahead of the pack", which is for getting 1st in a race. I continue the show until the third race, which i also manage to get 1st, this time unlocking the other trophy. Does this mean i have 2 race wins or only 1? Has this happened to anyone else? I have the share media where it shows that i got 1st in both races, plus the screenshots for the trophies.

Fall-Guys-Ultimate-Knockout-202203241416

Fall-Guys-Ultimate-Knockout-202203241423

Big Tease can be earned in a Final.

Like if you have a Race mode as the Final such as the Tip Toe Tournament, if you get 1st on the Final and do an emote before you can get Big Tease, even though it wont count as a Race win for Ahead of the Pack or Track Star. 

Race wins in squads don't count for the race wins trophies, even if you are actual the first person to cross the line. Big Tease apparently still counts squad races, which is good to know. The emote doesn't have to play out to count, as soon as you hit any button on the d-pad, it counts. Doesn't even have to be right before the finish line, some do it at the very beginning and still get it - this seems to vary from person to person though.

The video you posted is from 2020. Race wins in squads counted back then, but they patched it since.

I should have read your post more thoroughly.

This also seems to varies from person to person. A friend of mine got the trophy for 5 wins in Main Show, but one of the previous wins was in Squad Show. For me, I only unlocked them in solo races, no win in Squad Show would count towards any race win related trophy.

19 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

I should have read your post more thoroughly.

This also seems to varies from person to person. A friend of mine got the trophy for 5 wins in Main Show, but one of the previous wins was in Squad Show. For me, I only unlocked them in solo races, no win in Squad Show would count towards any race win related trophy.

I see, will hope that my race wins count in squads since is the onyl thing that i have been playing. Will update the post if i get the 5 race wins in squads.

EDIT: Apparently, squads 1st place doesnt count for the trophy, i got 4 and the trophy didnt pop, went to main show, got another 4 and got the trophy. Me getting the trophy in squads must have been a bug. So if you want 1st race wins go for main show.

Edited by Elite_Agent_009