Proving Ground on legendary difficulty

PrinceSamael

56 minutes ago, PrinceSamael said:

Hi everyone, do you have any tips for 3 medals in proving ground matches? It's almost easy to win in normal match, but tornado tag and ladder are embarrassing

Ladder matches mainly require luck unfortunately. Best tip I could give you is grind faction wars up to Randy Orton Diamond. You'll get Samoa Joe on the way and they're both pretty Damm good. 

I've been finding Ruby Riddle very strong in proving grounds - strikers are fairly easy to get the points up quickly and he has the quick climb ability so can get up ladder quickly. Good running attacks too. I have been able to get through most matches with him ( he is a token award so you may need to get some tokens from Faction Wars depending on where you are) but definitely do recommend you look into him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

Finally won all matches and got Sasha and Steve Austin Diamond 1f642.png and in 2 weeks the Plat 1f47b.png in handicap matches vs. 2 or 3, i used the kendo stick method1f602.png

What's the kendo method, I thought that was patched. Unless it still works in Proving Grounds?