Platinum <1 day??

Deluziion90

Update, I've almost clocked 80 hours since Christmas day (hooray for taking 3 weeks off work so I can binge this epic game) and I'm still nowhere near finished. At least a quarter of the map remains under cloud not touched. I'm sure these quick platinum getters are missing an absolute ton of content. 

• 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

How'd someone get the platinum in 10 seconds?! This makes no sense to me. That's an autopop right there but I thought you couldn't autopop this game? 

Obviously hacked. 

3 seconds on his profile told me he hacked tens of games.

17 second diablo 2, 10 second wolfenstein 2. All in one day

Got 3800 trophies in one day like clear cut cliff in his stats. 

Just report them, you don't have to post and ask when this is that obvious

Edited by WiktorM101

On 05/08/2023 at 8:58 AM, WiktorM101 said:

Obviously hacked. 

3 seconds on his profile told me he hacked tens of games.

17 second diablo 2, 10 second wolfenstein 2. All in one day

Got 3800 trophies in one day like clear cut cliff in his stats. 

Just report them, you don't have to post and ask when this is that obvious

Guess I should have looked at his profile instead of committing the cardinal sin of asking people in a thread! Thanks Wiktor!  ?

I just asked after glancing at it, didn't look at the profile cause it was 8 in the morning and was getting ready for the day. I was genuinely curious if autopop was suddenly possible. Admittedly, yeah, wouldn't have asked if I had looked at the profile. As for him cheating, yeah, that was my gut reaction to seeing that guy get it in 10 seconds (occam's razor) but eh. I'll just not say anything next time and look at the profile to avoid the weirdly condescending responses. 

Edited by AlonMercer

• 7 months later...
On 3/29/2022 at 12:54 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

it's actually easy. if you skip round table hold and stormveil castle you can secure everything you need, and every single side area in caelid, liurnia and limgrave, and get max lvl of 770 or whatever it is, all in about 50 hrs. without earning a single trophy, then pop pop pop 

You can do this on the PS4 version and then just transfer the save to the PS5 and pop those too right? Thanks