Free on Brazil PSN

raulbalarezo

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS4) is free on Brazil PSN 

Link

You need an BR account, Add the game to the cart and the amount (299 BRL) show for checkout its going to be 0. Possibly not working for those who claimed GoT Legends with PS+.

After "purchasing" this you can buy the PS5 version for the reduced upgrade price of 55 BRL.

Edited by raulbalarezo

49 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS4) is free on Brazil PSN 

Link

You need an BR account, Add the game to the cart and the amount (299 BRL) show for checkout its going to be 0. Possibly not working for those who claimed GoT Legends with PS+.

After "purchasing" this you can buy the PS5 version for the reduced upgrade price of 55 BRL.

Not working. Shows as $299.90 in cart.

In fact, it remained free for almost 10 hours. I didn't open a topic because I thought the site might find it inappropriate to abuse a store bug.

I'm sorry for those who didn't make it on time. 

:(

On 30/3/2022 at 5:42 AM, kevao97 said:

In fact, it remained free for almost 10 hours. I didn't open a topic because I thought the site might find it inappropriate to abuse a store bug.

I'm sorry for those who didn't make it on time. 

:(

I just checked my library and ghost of tsushima is available to download, I thought it would be legends mode from ps plus, but the image is from the game and it is over 66GB in total (over 10h to download it) Do you think it is the full game?  

19 minutes ago, kapomimo903 said:

I just checked my library and ghost of tsushima is available to download, I thought it would be legends mode from ps plus, but the image is from the game and it is over 66GB in total (over 10h to download it) Do you think it is the full game?  

It's the full game and DLC's, a friend tested it.

• Like 1