Health and Stamina on NG+

damcrac5

Question on how it tracks health and stamina through NG+.  I beat the game yesterday and then selected continue to start my time trials.  However, the save file shows 0 colossus defeated and when doing the time trials, I started off with the minimum health and stamina (it has been going up with each time trial).  

When will I expect to see the combined health and stamina occur, or how do I make sure I carry over previous colossus take downs to make progress towards the max health and stamina trophy?

Thanks for any feedback.

If I'm not mistaken, while doing time trials, you get a set amount of hp and stamina. You'll only see the increasing stats while doing the main game. Plus, the save file will show the amount of colossi you defeated on your current cycle, not a sum of every cycle you played.

I can't remember right now, but I think you'll only get a increase in stats when killing colossi from the main game. It can be a bit finicky to track it, especially the stamina bar, but you'll unlock it eventually. I think I popped this trophy when killing a random lizard, so keep them and the fruits in mind too.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, the health and stamina bar will increase once start defeating colossus when you start the NG+. As for the time trials, you should have a predetermined health and stamina depending on the difficulty in order to get the items. It’s worth noting that I did the glitch for time trials and items on my PS5 and it worked. Perhaps it’s something you should look into it unless you want to earn them legit, which it’s still great. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kaltezhan said:

If I'm not mistaken, while doing time trials, you get a set amount of hp and stamina. You'll only see the increasing stats while doing the main game. Plus, the save file will show the amount of colossi you defeated on your current cycle, not a sum of every cycle you played.

I can't remember right now, but I think you'll only get a increase in stats when killing colossi from the main game. 

Great info, thank you. Would sting if 32 colossi from time attack didn't count, but it's not a deal breaker either way. I'll go for the lizards and fruit more on my hard speedrun. 

34 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

If I remember correctly, the health and stamina bar will increase once start defeating colossus when you start the NG+. As for the time trials, you should have a predetermined health and stamina depending on the difficulty in order to get the items. It’s worth noting that I did the glitch for time trials and items on my PS5 and it worked.

Good to hear it still works for ps5. That is my gameplan. There is a comment on the guide that details how to do it, so I'm following that route for now. Thanks!

49 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

. I'll go for the lizards and fruit more on my hard speedrun.

Lizards and fruit are quite excruciating to collect. Personally I’d recommend this method where you farm these 2 Colossi over and over again for health & stamina increases. One kill is the equivalent of about 8 lizards and those fuckers are hard to find and catch.

After a few runs you will start to get really good at jumping off the bridge right onto the back of the 2nd Colossi. It’s boring, but a lot faster than doing lizards and fruit. Just put on some Spotify or Netflix and farm away. ?

• Like 1