Question for PS4 Spidey players

Not really. I just had to get used to not having all the cool gadgets and the swinging is very different. It always goes from either Spidey's right hand when you press R2 or vice versa if you press L2, which makes the swinging feel different. Other than that, be prepared for some of the most frustrating morale system, when you have to complete as many side quests as you can to keep it from menace. 

21 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Not really. I just had to get used to not having all the cool gadgets and the swinging is very different. It always goes from either Spidey's right hand when you press R2 or vice versa if you press L2, which makes the swinging feel different. Other than that, be prepared for some of the most frustrating morale system, when you have to complete as many side quests as you can to keep it from menace. 

OMG I forgot about that!!!

I remember the morale stuff... What's the downsides of just ignoring them and being a menace?

Edited by Rockstar-Suicide

2 hours ago, Rockstar-Suicide said:

OMG I forgot about that!!!

I remember the morale stuff... What's the downsides of just ignoring them and being a menace?

You had to deal with a police unit that gets increasingly more annoying to more the meter goes down and it can get away when you are getting to missions or collecting comics (which I strongly recommend collecting before the 4th mission because of that). It doesn't make the game unplayable, it's just a very flawed system that you need to constantly keep in check and the time limit you get to even certain side quest to boost the morale system can be quite punishing. 

12 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

You had to deal with a police unit that gets increasingly more annoying to more the meter goes down and it can get away when you are getting to missions or collecting comics (which I strongly recommend collecting before the 4th mission because of that). It doesn't make the game unplayable, it's just a very flawed system that you need to constantly keep in check and the time limit you get to even certain side quest to boost the morale system can be quite punishing. 

Right now as it stands, I've just reached the Osborn tower mission, but have collected like 70 comics already. I forgot how useful webrush is lol.

While I do it, I occasionally do a petty crime mission for a little extra XP in the process. Figure it's a nice way to level my suits too (corrent one at level 5 already)

On 3/31/2022 at 11:36 PM, MarcusPunisher said:

So I've done a decent job dodging them so they haven't been awful...

Though now I'm reading that the combat challenges aren't a walk in the park on Super Hero... So not looking forward to trying them or having to restart on easy for those and the multidodge and x42 trophies... balls, wish difficulty could be adjusted without a new game

• 7 months later...
On 3/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, iGiffy said:

I got the platinum for every Spidey game and I was able to pick up the controls for TASM2 pretty quickly so I would believe you can too!

Congrats on all those Spidey plats + the Sonics/Batmans. Are you planning to go back for the JP stacks?