[Spoilers] Ending Requirements

You

So I killed Dung Eater in the sewers. I mean in the Roundtable he literally tells you to go into the sewers to get him, and that's what I did, I didn't get the option to spare him for some reason.

Anyway I can't atone for my sins and resurrect him, and I gather that means I can't get one of the endings?

PS I've also missed Prawn dudes questline.

Edited by enaysoft

I'm not reading a guide and trying not to read spoilers. But a friend says you need 5 key items or something for one of the endings, and there are 6.

Dung Eater has one of them, Prawn Guy has the other, so I missed 2 already? Apparentely.

Prawn Dude is still alive I only discovered him late on, but he tells me to piss off everytime I approach him, and I have no idea why. Probably finished off some later quests in the wrong order, I guess.

Edited by enaysoft

I'm not sure about any key items, but yeah he isn't required for anything. The dungeon where you encounter and free him is (not the specific area you rescue him but the boss room).

I had to attone in order to progress Ranni's questline. No idea what went wrong, but there was a hostile NPC and she wouldn't appear. All attoned for and that questline is done now :)

• Like 1

Well when I met him in the sewer he was bashing his head against the wall (with all the fingers enemies outside), apparently I was supposed to speak with him but I stabbed him in the back to start off a fight with him, and then we battled in that room, until his death.

Yeah I accidentally killed an old man NPC which I was able to atone for, but Dung Eater I can't, I did get all his items when he died though.

Well apparently completing his quest line is essential for something, hmm well I dunno.

Thanks for the comments.

35 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I'm not reading a guide and trying not to read spoilers. But a friend says you need 5 key items or something for one of the endings, and there are 6.

Dung Eater has one of them, Prawn Guy has the other, so I missed 2 already? Apparentely.

Prawn Dude is still alive I only discovered him late on, but he tells me to piss off everytime I approach him, and I have no idea why. Probably finished off some later quests in the wrong order, I guess.

There are only 3 out of the 6 endings required trophy wise so it all depends if you want the trophies or if you want to experience 100% of the game

Just now, enaysoft said:

Well when I met him in the sewer he was bashing his head against the wall (with all the fingers enemies outside), apparently I was supposed to speak with him but I stabbed him in the back to start off a fight with him, and then we battled in that room, until his death.

Yeah I accidentally killed an old man NPC which I was able to atone for, but Dung Eater I can't, I did get all his items when he died though.

Well apparently completing his quest line is essential for something, hmm well I dunno.

Thanks for the comments.

I never even saw Dung Eater until NG+ when I already had the Plat

• Like 1

After you find him smashing his head there are some steps to do but won't spoil anything. Abnyway after an invasion and giving him those 5 key items you will receive his great rune anc unlock an option in the ending when touching the statue.

You get his ending but nothing special at all. The endings not related to trophies are basically the same cutscene with different speech.

• Like 1