All endings in single playthrough

Joepelus

While trying to avoid spoilers I read you can abuse the save system to acquire all 3 endings using savegame "exploits".

So story wise I just killed Godfrey the first elden lord, also Radahn is dead.

But now I read that some endings require certain dialogue choices of which I did not know, I have no idea what options i picked.

Did I now lock myself out of certain endings? How much harder is NG+ in Elden Ring, i found NG+ NG++ and NG+++ doable in Bloodborne and DS3 but in Demon's Souls i found it way harder.

Trying to determine a path to platinum for myself

• Like 1

Spoiler-free. The trophies just require hitting the ending arc. While there are variations of those endings (even some cutscenes) depending on what you do in-between. The clean path to not need NG+ is as long as you follow what Melina asks until a certain point of no return, you're good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, technole said:

Spoiler-free. The trophies just require hitting the ending arc. While there are variations of those endings (even some cutscenes) depending on what you do in-between. The clean path to not need NG+ is as long as you follow what Melina asks until a certain point of no return, you're good.

Thanks :) I will just continue and hope I get all 3 endings then, if not NG+ or perhaps a new character.

• Like 1

NG+ is pretty much doable IMO since there are multiple rune farming locations and you can reach SL 180+ pretty fast. Just went to ng+ and obliterated Godfrey within 30 seconds.

So I suggest doing NG blind, mop up remaining bosses/trophies after endgame, there is free-roam like DS3 and Sekiro. (none of the trophy related bosses are missable, some legendary weapons are though), and get other 2 endings/missed legendary items in ng+.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

So i wanted to do the 3 endings in one playtrough, but my cloud now apparently uploads all the time, while before i needed to put the console in rest mode or upload it directly. Does anyone have like a speedrun guide of what i need to do? Thankfully i did the ranni ending in my first try.

On 28.4.2022 at 9:48 PM, andrehunter said:

So i wanted to do the 3 endings in one playtrough, but my cloud now apparently uploads all the time, while before i needed to put the console in rest mode or upload it directly. Does anyone have like a speedrun guide of what i need to do? Thankfully i did the ranni ending in my first try.

You can de-activate the automatic uploading, or even use an USB stick to backup your save.

Apart from that, based on a few guides I read, if you want all endings in one go you have to:

- Finish Rannis questline

- Make your way to the room with the Three Fingers (NOT entering it)

- Finish the final boss then immediately quit out of the game without choosing an ending

- Make a backup here

- Do Ending 1 (Elden lord, just choose whatever)

- Reload, then do Ending 2 (Ranni)

- Reload, go to the Three Fingers, go back to the boss room and choose Ending 3 (Frenzied Flame)

This actually saves you the hassle from finishing Millicents Questline as well

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SakisasVM said:

You can de-activate the automatic uploading, or even use an USB stick to backup your save.

Had a FuckJimRyan.jpg moment when I found out PS5 could not do USB backup, for the want of incentivising PS+ subscribers.