Something wrong with my Vita /:

Scorpiio93

I was just playing a game and waiting for the level to load but it never did. It was just a black screen.

I quit and tried to enter the game but nothing happened. I tried to turn it off and all its doing now is the little loading symbol and the music from the menu playing. It doesn't need charge just yet but I put it on charge anyway and it doesn't even know its charging. The PS button is blue not orange and its flashing.

Not sure what has happened or what to do /: It's only a month old

Edited by Beeinhollywood

If you hold down the power button for approx 30 seconds that should put it into 'safe mode' I would try restarting it from there and if that doesn't work restoring the database.

If they don't work you have a more serious problem I think. Either way it should still be under warranty if it does end up needing replacing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a bug in the game. most likely a firmware issue from online update which has had an effect on the game itself, It happened to me while playing AC Liberation, My screen went black so i pressed pause and it came back on, Unpaused it and it went back off again. Music still playing I moved forward and was able to start mission and the screen came back on, Another time i was stuck in animus  loading screen and it wouldn't let me continue even after leaving it for 20 minutes at a time and switching vita off, In end i had to use older saved data and start from there. Just had to keep uploading save data to plus storage after each mission and keeping a separate save set on laptop after each dna sequence was complete just incase.