Lawn Enforcement Officer Trophy Guide (All Valuables Locations) [Video]

I'm currently on 15, and there are only 15 locations mentioned. Unless that final one is the same collectible for "Sloping Gardens & Formal Garden" in both locations?

Edit: I probably checked something off when I didn't get it by accident, if the 59 Coville Street collectible counts as 2. It's the only one that mentions "Item & Item" in the video, too.

Edited by Stovek
Possibly a me-issue

2 hours ago, Stovek said:

I'm currently on 15, and there are only 15 locations mentioned. Unless that final one is the same collectible for "Sloping Gardens & Formal Garden" in both locations?

Edit: I probably checked something off when I didn't get it by accident, if the 59 Coville Street collectible counts as 2. It's the only one that mentions "Item & Item" in the video, too.

Apologies for this, but that was actually my own human error in the editing process, I must have cut out the 16th collectible by accident, but that one is ironically the tablet in the thumbnail, it can be found in Gardens - Hilltop House (Not the Davies or Jefferson one) - My mistake entirely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Apologies for this, but that was actually my own human error in the editing process, I must have cut out the 16th collectible by accident, but that one is ironically the tablet in the thumbnail, it can be found in Gardens - Hilltop House (Not the Davies or Jefferson one) - My mistake entirely. 

Perfect, thanks! I will hopefully get this blasted trophy out of the way today!

1 hour ago, Stovek said:

Perfect, thanks! I will hopefully get this blasted trophy out of the way today!

Yeah the contracts you get can be rather random, like when making the video above, it took nearly 2 hours to get the last area I needed, it was a nightmare. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this!! I can only assume that you have to find the valuable then complete the contract for it to count? Not sure if you were able to test this, but I'm guessing that's probably how it has to be done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

Thank you very much for this!! I can only assume that you have to find the valuable then complete the contract for it to count? Not sure if you were able to test this, but I'm guessing that's probably how it has to be done. 

You're welcome buddy! In fact, no. Well, technically no anyway. You could always finish the contract early but there's not much point in that cos you miss out on extra rep and cash but considering the valuables give you money anyway, either way is good. 

Also, the 2 DLC packs are coming to PS soon as well, and I have guides prepared already for those, so we'll be covered on all bases haha. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, HeyaBen said:

I just started this game, are these not missable? What happens if I already did one of those properties?

You'll get contracts for basically all of the properties anyway, so they are missable, but they're also not (although the contracts you get are random) - However, I would recommend collecting the valuables the first chance you can because you never know when you'll get the location again. 

DLC valuables guides are up y'all! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...