Completely confused as to how you unlock Christmas Tree Attack

davestovies

Attempted this now for about an hour with Mass Vulnerability and Big Sleep perks and I just can't do it. 

I don't understand how the pattern is supposed to go and what makes certain daemons fail. I've tried working from the bottom to the top, top to the bottom but I end up failing one of the daemons and I don't understand why. Can't seem to find any decent guides that actually go in depth as to how it actually works.

Basically just really confused as to what makes you fail one of the daemons when you're going for all three.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know. I was doing a Gig, and decided to simply Jack In to a satellite to get some eddies...and the trophy popped. I wasn't trying to get it, nor did I even have these perks to get it. Honestly thinking it was just a happy accident. 

I suggest you to look for some guides on youtube because it's hard to explain and be clear only by words. I also struggled with this trophy but once you understand how it works it's not so hard. The only thing I remember vividly is that you need to get  and equip more RAM to make it happen, otherwise it will always fail