All Trophies - Collectibles Location Guide (Purple Presents) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Hello and welcome to Lucky's Tale, which is now on PlayStation VR! 

This guide is for the trophies (the in-game ones), which you collect from the well-hidden purple presents within each level. The purple presents contain the "trophies", which you open in the storybook. The PSN trophies unlock when you open them. 

I have included the level names in the video for each section, including timestamps below if you're missing any in particular! Each level clip starts from the beginning of the level to avoid confusion, hence why the last level is much longer. The collectible was placed right at the end of the level, so make sure not to accidentally trigger the end of the level. 

0:00 - Chapter 1: Leaving Home

0:44 - Chapter 1: Rainbow Forest

1:43 - Chapter 1: Twilight Towers

2:24 - Chapter 2: Overgrown Overture

4:36 - Chapter 2: Danger In The Darkness

5:59 - Chapter 3: Trench Trouble

6:29 - Chapter 3: Sunken City

8:03 - Chapter 3: Craggy Canyon

8:43 - Chapter 4: Magma Mambo

9:42 - Chapter 4: Time-Worn Temple

11:44 - Chapter 4: Puzzling Passages

14:20 - Chapter 4: Heart Of The Temple

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments! 

Looking for a guide on how to get all 300 red coins for the All the Shiny Things a Fox Could Want trophy? Check out this guide below!

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Thank you very much that you are doing this. There are so much VR Title out there without Guides.

No worries! I've been looking forward to this game, so it makes sense to cover it. Sadly VR titles are sparse but I have covered a couple in the past, which I aim to continue doing. The Red Coins guide might take a little while due to being 25 red coins in each level I believe, but it will be done soon enough. 

• Like 2

I swear, I’m on the verge of messaging a complain to the devs to slightly lower down the Time Trials gold goals to make it at least feasible. These are IMPOSSIBLE!

This game has the esthetic of a kids game and it’s easy to pick up for any kid, don’t tell me that a kid would be able to beat these times at all.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I swear, I’m on the verge of messaging a complain to the devs to slightly lower down the Time Trials gold goals to make it at least feasible. These are IMPOSSIBLE!

This game has the esthetic of a kids game and it’s easy to pick up for any kid, don’t tell me that a kid would be able to beat these times at all.

I suck at time trials or speedruns usually so this will likely be a platinum blocker for anyone. 

On 4/9/2022 at 8:35 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

The time trial requirements came out of nowhere for what was a breezy kids game. Smart on the devs to assume that only adults would attempt the Platinum. The requirements are TIGHT, but they are possible !

• 7 months later...