Mephistopheles Sidequest and NG+ question

FielVeredus

So, i made it to midgame now and study roadmap very carefully and foundout that

It eventually involved Killing all NPC later to just get a ring to complete the trophy and personally, I dont find myself comfortable to do that unless I have to so,

- Is it possible to get someone to drop "Foe's Ring" for me so i can skip Mephistopheles side quest ? if not i guess i could play sidequest in one go and pop ring trophy and reload save after that

And for NG+ question

- Is it possible to make someone drop additional boss soul for me so I can trade those for spell with Yuria in NG without going into NG+ ?

Thnak you

Edited by FielVeredus

Don't think you can drop rings or boss souls on the PS5 version.

As for Mephi, you can either reload your save after getting Pure Black Character Tendency for her quest or just kill the NPCs at the end of your playthrough before starting NG+ since all NPCs will be revived and won't have any memory of you being a dick.

• Like 1

Could you kill the required NPCs when you first meet them in the game (i.e. Patches in 2-1) before you are asked to kill them by Mephistopheles and before they make it to the Nexus, and still be able to get the Foe's ring by keeping just Yuria alive until you are asked to kill her?

Edited by WingBingDing

1 hour ago, WingBingDing said:

Could you kill the required NPCs when you first meet them in the game

Yes, you can kill any of the NPCs on her hit list before she specifically asks for them to die, but you won't get the particular award from her. She'll just skip that NPC and continue down the line to the next assassination target.

More info found here, on the best DS wiki online: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/mephistopheles

• Like 2