Unlocked trophies PS5

1 minute ago, Proteus-Ridley said:

Yes, cause I've also played 7 on PS5, the PS5 version of it. As there is a PS4 and PS5 version to download off the store.

Maybe the trophy list for a PS5 version of 7 hasn't been synced to Sony's servers yet then :hmm:

Edited by Stevieboy

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve emailed the developers today and they are very responsive and willing to help but they don’t seem to have any idea how trophy lists work or how to fix this issue. I have no idea what is the actual process to get this fixed so I could relay this to them. I’d suggest anyone that want to get this fixed to also reach out to them because it doesn’t look like this will be fixed on its own

Edited by Thropy_Croissant

• 4 weeks later...

I gave it one last shot and followed up with them but they clearly don't know what I'm talking about and I don't know how they can fix this. I remember there was someone on these forums that was helping developers with this kind of issue but I can't recall their name.

Here's the final reply from their supper team:

Hello again,
I just spoke with our QA team once again and they assured me that the game would not have passed submission if we hadn't uploaded the trophies. I'm really sorry but it sounds like we've done everything we can on our end. 

- Kevin

Jackbox Games
#BR00098229
Ticket Type  Bug Report

1 hour ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

I gave it one last shot and followed up with them but they clearly don't know what I'm talking about and I don't know how they can fix this. I remember there was someone on these forums that was helping developers with this kind of issue but I can't recall their name.

Hello again,
I just spoke with our QA team once again and they assured me that the game would not have passed submission if we hadn't uploaded the trophies. I'm really sorry but it sounds like we've done everything we can on our end. 

- Kevin

Jackbox Games
#BR00098229
Ticket Type  Bug Report

That's the weird part is that they unlock, so they are in the system, they just don't have a trophy list.

2 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Hello again,

- Kevin

Jackbox Games
#BR00098229
Ticket Type  Bug Report

I tried to help them with this months ago and I got this exact same response..

It's not weird per say and it is sadly a "common" issue for many games especially on release date. The trophies have been configured correctly but they need to be uploaded to sony's servers before they can show up here and on your PSN account. I'm just not familiar with the exact steps and the Jackbox team has no idea what the hell I'm talking about. A somewhat similar case was the case of Focus on You NA where the devs finally fixed it (miraculously) after years: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12068-focus-on-you / 

It is odd coming from the Jackbox team though as they seemed to know the process until now. They seem to have officially given up on fixing this on their end so I hope someone can reach out to them with specifics on how to get this fixed. I've personally already 100%d the game and am just waiting for a fix !

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...