Challenge Accepted Trophy did not pop

ShadowManuX

Hello all, it has been a week or so that I have completed all the achievements related to the trophy "Challenge Accepted". However, the trophy did not pop. I've been looking in the internet and I've read that I had to do more achievements in order for the trophy to pop. I've been doing and doing and doing with no luck. I have 100% all the dlcs and the only trophy left for plat and 100% is this one. I wanted to know if this happened to you guys and how to fix it. I will start a new character having in mind this issue and will leave one for the end so that i can save my char in the cloud and download it if the trophy does not pop.

I was thinking of posting my in game achievements but when I say I have a minimun of level 1, I mean it, most of them are 5 already because I wanted to try the internet help. The ones that have to be level 5 are level 5. 

Perhaps I should delete some file and try again? :( Help, If i cannot get this fixed by tomorrow I will start a new game, I will only be a bid upset about jenkins, 5 hours grinding boxes T.T 

14 hours ago, DivineNocturne said:

Double-check before deleting and starting again, there are a few co-op one too

I repeat. I did all the achievements listed. The co ops I leveled them up to 5 just to make sure... 

The ones needed to be level 5 are level 5  the one needed to be level 1 are level 1. The co ops ones are level 5. I don't know what else to do to be honest. I haven't done the achievements related to the different maps and zones in the game. Only the ones listed in the trophy guide, wiki, and other sources like steam. I am a bit upset but I accepted my fate, it is not the first time I have to do everything again for a glitched trophy.  I would've loved to have a heads up in the trophy guide about this glitchy trophy (I've read in multiple sources that this trophy is buggy) so that I saved my file to the cloud or USB but it's okay u.u

The only glitches I know of with this trophy, are the one where the Slag Challenge loops endlessly and certain challenges being finicky about registering you've met their requirements but that's it - I've never heard of it not popping at all ?.

Also, there's a reset button in the Challenge menu which lets you reset all challenge progress to zero so you can redo everything with that character.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The only glitches I know of with this trophy, are the one where the Slag Challenge loops endlessly and certain challenges being finicky about registering you've met their requirements but that's it - I've never heard of it not popping at all 1f914.png.

Also, there's a reset button in the Challenge menu which lets you reset all challenge progress to zero so you can redo everything with that character.

Once you've completed 85% of the challenges that is.

23 minutes ago, DivineNocturne said:

Then yea you'll need to reset it mine popped first try so I don't know why yours isn't, if you weren't host try hosting?

I've only played as host.  And nope I can't reset yet.. I have all the dlcs so I need to do 85% of all challenges including dlc? I think I rather do it with another character..

10 hours ago, ShadowManuX said:

I've only played as host.  And nope I can't reset yet.. I have all the dlcs so I need to do 85% of all challenges including dlc? I think I rather do it with another character..

I believe it's just 85% of what shipped with the base game but don't quote me on it.

Okay so... I finally got the trophy, I had to play with a New character from scratch and left the achievement of buy a limited sale item for the last. Did a back up save just in case, got to the doctor orders quest to kill Jenkins and then I was ready to grind varkids in caustic caverns for shotgun. Finished it connected the second player, did the co op and well finally saved to be sure and the trophy popped. 

I don't know why this trophy glitched, it is a bit buggy but if anyone is going to get this platinum leave an easy achievement for the last and make sure to have a back up save before trying. Good luck y'all!