I was looking through games with demos on the PS3, and this game showed up. Even though I don’t have a Vita yet, I was going to go ahead and download the demo since I’ve already downloaded some free add-on content previously (“Monokuma Strikes,” I just love Danganronpa and searched all PS stores early-on for free/cheap add-on content for anything to do with the series).

But now I can’t find that add-on, the game, or the demo in the store. The page is still there, but no add-ons show up and there’s no option to download the demo or buy the game. Has it been delisted? 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

The game was delisted on the 3DS eshop back in mid 2020, but as far as I know, it should still be available on the PSN store. There's some things that don't appear on the PS3 store, that do on the Vita store, and vice versa, because the stores on those systems are atrocious and don't seem to be managed very well, at all (it's unfortunately kind of getting this way on the PS4 store now as well). Unfortunately there's no way to just check games and such on the webstore any more since they removed that function. All I can suggest is checking the store on a Vita when you get one.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MissDreamer said:

I just checked the Vita store. It has been delisted. 

Well that sucks. Looking into it, it seems it was likely delisted a year or so ago. It seems the Vita version of Caligula Effect was also delisted around the same time, another Atlus published game, as well as a few others (edit: just noticed I actually posted in that thread in question, completely forgot about it, lol). Surprised the delistedgames site hasn't updated its page on Conception 2.

A physical for Conception 2 on Vita does exist, though predictably, it does seem to be steadily raising in price.

Edited by MercilessWaffle
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MissDreamer said:

I just checked the Vita store. It has been delisted. 

Thanks for the confirmation. ?

10 hours ago, MercilessWaffle said:

Well that sucks. Looking into it, it seems it was likely delisted a year or so ago. It seems the Vita version of Caligula Effect was also delisted around the same time, another Atlus published game, as well as a few others (edit: just noticed I actually posted in that thread in question, completely forgot about it, lol). Surprised the delistedgames site hasn't updated its page on Conception 2.

A physical for Conception 2 on Vita does exist, though predictably, it does seem to be steadily raising in price.

Ah, yeah, that’s not surprising. I guess I’ll just wait until I get a Vita and then hope I can find a physical copy for a halfway decent price. I’d like to play it, but it’s not one of those games I’m willing to spend a small fortune on. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y