PHD In Murder Question

Smugstr

DLC ones are not required. I helped a friend get this from scratch a few months ago. It’s slightly trickier now than it was around launch. We went thru the whole list and even did straight attack kills (no animation), bear trap, knife throw, the new environmental location kills added later and it didn’t pop for him. Had to repeat a few and it popped. Don’t know why. We kept track and didn’t miss any.

3 hours ago, NMErickson said:

DLC ones are not required. I helped a friend get this from scratch a few months ago. It’s slightly trickier now than it was around launch. We went thru the whole list and even did straight attack kills (no animation), bear trap, knife throw, the new environmental location kills added later and it didn’t pop for him. Had to repeat a few and it popped. Don’t know why. We kept track and didn’t miss any.

they arent dlc ones but they are level 125 required it seems like they were added later dunno if i need them still because im pretty sure they werent at launch

3 hours ago, NMErickson said:

Had to repeat a few and it popped. Don’t know why. We kept track and didn’t miss any.

I had issues with the bird bath kill. Probably did it a dozen times before it finally registered.

21 hours ago, Smugstr said:

For the trophy do i need to have "Free Kick" "Disarm" and "Rugby Player". I dont se it in the guide anywhere and cant find any answers

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Friday-the-13th-The-Game/walkthrough/3

I followed every single kills on this list, and earned the trophy last month. Just follow this guide for PhD trophy.

• Like 3