Proof of legit Platinum

Was planning on going for this Plat for my 100th Platinum, and was told I would need to provide proof. was wondering if what was considered proof of getting the Plat legit, I don’t want PsnProfiles to think I cheated the trophy.

Edited by FrostDragoon28

You're posting on the PS5 forum. If you're planning on platting the PS5 version of D2 then you don't need to provide proof of anything -- it's literally impossible to cheat the PS5 version of the game.

Even if you're planning on platting the PS4 version of the game, you still don't need to pre-emptively provide proof that your platinum is legit. You just need to not cheat. You only need to provide proof that you platted the game legit if someone accuses you of cheating (which only makes it past the cheater removal team if there's actual evidence that you cheated). If you're going to plat the game with an online character, simply giving the online ID of your account/character would be more than enough proof. If you're going to plat it via an offline PS4 character it's harder to prove that you did it legit, so just... don't cheat.