Achilles question

Maahniac

After fullfilling the Divided By Death prophecy, will Achilles then move to Elysium and never come back to the House of Hades? The reason I'm asking is that I'm unsure how to get his companion, if he movies to Elysium. Will he stay in the House of Hades for one round still, after completing the prophecy? 

11 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

After fullfilling the Divided By Death prophecy, will Achilles then move to Elysium and never come back to the House of Hades? The reason I'm asking is that I'm unsure how to get his companion, if he movies to Elysium. Will he stay in the House of Hades for one round still, after completing the prophecy? 

No he comes back. Similar to how Nyx goes and sees Chaos for a few runs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

No he comes back. Similar to how Nyx goes and sees Chaos for a few runs.

Thank you! Do I need to have seen him with Patroclus in Elysium first, for him to return to the House of Hades? Not gonna lie, I have a hard time spawning Patroclus in Elysium. I've once had 8 runs in a row, without him showing up.

12 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Thank you! Do I need to have seen him with Patroclus in Elysium first, for him to return to the House of Hades? Not gonna lie, I have a hard time spawning Patroclus in Elysium. I've once had 8 runs in a row, without him showing up.

Yes, unfortunately. This is one of the most annoying, RNG-trophies. I think I was two dozen runs with everything done before I actually got that room one final time. 

3 minutes ago, Mlergberg said:

Yes, unfortunately. This is one of the most annoying, RNG-trophies. I think I was two dozen runs with everything done before I actually got that room one final time. 

Yeah :/ I keep holding my breath when I return to the House of Hades, and hope there'll be progress in the story, but most of the time there isn't ? I had the same issue with the Night and Darkness prophecy. So much depends on whether Nyx will say the line that progresses the story or not, and I can't count the amount of times she's been talking with someone else, talking about Charon or whatever, or not even been there, after a full escape for the 70th time ?

7 hours ago, Maahniac said:

I think the trophy unlocks sooner so if it's your last prophecy, you may not need to see them together. Pretty sure this was my last trophy. Definitely the most BS RNG trophy in the game.

I know how you feel. I too, have bad RNG. ?

• 9 months later...