DLC 2 finished all boost races

Titanomachy_75

42 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I did it without leaving

May be a stupid question, but you did them all in a row without dying and continuing, right? 

I'm trying it right now and when I died on the second level, I restarted on the second level. That won't count 

Edit: I just did it. Got the trophy no problem. For the record, this was way easier than I thought it'd be, haha. I can't believe Boost Mode took so many tries my first time around, actually.

Edited by yowzagabowza

21 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

May be a stupid question, but you did them all in a row without dying and continuing, right? 

I'm trying it right now and when I died on the second level, I restarted on the second level. That won't count 

Edit: I just did it. Got the trophy no problem. For the record, this was way easier than I thought it'd be, haha. I can't believe Boost Mode took so many tries my first time around, actually.

I died 2 times ... can you die?

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

It just says in a row lol they really need to describe that better Should say in a row without dying! F that !!!! lol

They actually released a patch for the PS5 list clarifying that you had to beat each level AND boss in NG+ to get the trophies, before it just said "boss name". But the trophy for beating the drill with no shots ALSO includes the entire level before the boss, so yeah, I think the descriptions could be a little better.

Anyway, the Boost Rush trophy isn't that bad. I just did it in the time we were messaging, haha. If you beat all three and only dead twice, it won't be a problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yowzagabowza said:

They actually released a patch for the PS5 list clarifying that you had to beat each level AND boss in NG+ to get the trophies, before it just said "boss name". But the trophy for beating the drill with no shots ALSO includes the entire level before the boss, so yeah, I think the descriptions could be a little better.

Anyway, the Boost Rush trophy isn't that bad. I just did it in the time we were messaging, haha. If you beat all three and only dead twice, it won't be a problem.

Yeah but that second part were the space becomes so small I get killed every time its a mess!!! Its the part near the end where your at the bootom and you have to bend your ship to the top really really fast no leg room LOL

Edited by Titanomachy_75

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah but that second part were the space becomes so small I get killed every time its a mess!!! Its the part near the end where your at the bootom and you have to bend your ship to the top really really fast no leg room LOL

Just make sure to leave some room. And the worst thing to do is be flat on the ground or ceiling. When the floor or ceiling starts to change, it's very easy to get caught on the very first pixel and not even realize it. Just stay a little bit off. 

Trust me, it's not that bad. You already beat them all! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Just make sure to leave some room. And the worst thing to do is be flat on the ground or ceiling. When the floor or ceiling starts to change, it's very easy to get caught on the very first pixel and not even realize it. Just stay a little bit off. 

Trust me, it's not that bad. You already beat them all! 

I may go back ... I have other games I want to get started LOL THks for the info thou!

11 minutes ago, ChouShirakawa said:

I didn't have the time to get that DLC, but the race challenges were some nightmares to me.

I don't know yet how hard is the third race, but only thinking about succeed all of them in a row without dying already gives me some headaches.

the 3rd is not bad at all ... Its teh 2nd one that gets me all the time 

Ill be honest I thought I was going to hate it too. But it's simply dedicated practice. After a few runs of each level and knowing where the main trigger points are if you just make sure that your ship is in a good position for those phases. Chances are you'll be fine. Staying always at the left hand side or top or bottom is a negative and I agree with the previous poster on this. Keep your options open.