Platinum Unobtainable for me

Forlorn_Zorn

So... that was fun. Really enjoyed the game; love the art style. Nice JRPG. However, the "Rena armory" didn't pop for me. I realised this was a possibility when reading up about the game, but the reality of it bites... Anyway, I just wanted to let people know that I did the following to try and achieve it:

The "Rena armory" trophy requires you to upgrade all of your party's weapons to their final form:

I did the "workaround", and it didn't pop for me:

1. Upgraded Wilhelm to max weapon mastery.
  2. Upgraded Crisbell to weapon mastery 5 (6 needs to be unlocked).
  3. Completed the Coliseum putting Crisbell at level 6, so max weapon mastery.
  4. Then went and talked to Adri, did her side quest, unlocked her as a party member, and upgraded her to max weapon mastery.

They seriously need to patch this. It's very frustrating because it's a damn good game if you're a fan of classic style JRPGs like me :( .

97% NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don’t know wether this helps, (hopefully you made multiple saves) but I didn’t need to upgrade Adri’s weapon for the trophy, you can’t have everyone’s weapons at level 5 before the coliseum so I left JKR at level 4 until after it.

I then upgraded Crisbell to lvl 6 before JKR,s weapon, that’s when it popped for me 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FullMetalSarok said:

I don’t know wether this helps, (hopefully you made multiple saves) but I didn’t need to upgrade Adri’s weapon for the trophy, you can’t have everyone’s weapons at level 5 before the coliseum so I left JKR at level 4 until after it.

I then upgraded Crisbell to lvl 6 before JKR,s weapon, that’s when it popped for me 

Thanks mate! I'll give this a go. I have other save files to go from :)

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

Is this trophy patched? Does anyone have information on this?

I just looked at the latest achievers of that particular trophy. Lots of people achieved it recently. Hopefully I will do it as well.

Nope, all you can do is either downgrade to another version prior to the one that messed things up or follow the advice in the Guide and pray the game doesn't glitch.