Used psn card - Spain

tranquilu

Hey guys. 

I have a little problem, I bought an used Spain  psn card. I bought online at g2a, so my question is...... 

If I contact Sony, is it possible to know when they redeemed the code? 

If so, do any of you have a link for the chat support of Spain? I tried to find online but I couldn't. 

I'm from Brazil and I speak some Spanish, so that's why I'm asking for a writing chat instead of a call center. 

I'm just asking about this because I bought this psn card a month ago and still I couldn't get my money back from their money back program. So if I get this information, I can add there and maybe they are going to give back my cash. 

Thanks 

Edited by tranquilu

I had this with a Japanese PSN card on this site called Seagm, and when I contacted them they denied it and said that PSN was down or whatever when it wasn't, and told me to contact Sony Japan, basically fobbed me off.

I contacted Sony Japan, they asked a bucket load of security questions including getting me list out the serial numbers of all my recent downloads and purchases on my account, before addressing the issue. They checked the card code for me and tried to log in from their end, and confirmed it was used. So I screenshotted all their messages and made a complaint to Seagm, showing proof from Sony that they sold me a used card, and they supplied me a new working code. 

The whole process took a few days as Seagm were slow, but I bothered them every day about it, demanding a replacement as it was a 10,000 yen code so not cheap. 

Definitely contact sony, obtain proof that it is used and then send the proof to G2A, and demand that they give you a valid card. Sony will unlikely reimburse your card as it was not purchased from them directly, they may do but if they don't,  the correspondence from them would help complain to the site you bought it from. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I had this with a Japanese PSN card on this site called Seagm, and when I contacted them they denied it and said that PSN was down or whatever when it wasn't, and told me to contact Sony Japan, basically fobbed me off.

I contacted Sony Japan, they asked a bucket load of security questions including getting me list out the serial numbers of all my recent downloads and purchases on my account, before addressing the issue. They checked the card code for me and tried to log in from their end, and confirmed it was used. So I screenshotted all their messages and made a complaint to Seagm, showing proof from Sony that they sold me a used card, and they supplied me a new working code. 

The whole process took a few days as Seagm were slow, but I bothered them every day about it, demanding a replacement as it was a 10,000 yen code so not cheap. 

Definitely contact sony, obtain proof that it is used and then send the proof to G2A, and demand that they give you a valid card. Sony will unlikely reimburse your card as it was not purchased from them directly, they may do but if they don't,  the correspondence from them would help complain to the site you bought it from. 

I just got my money back. 

I needed to fill a police report of fraud against the seller (even the police told me this report was going to do nothing against the seller) and after contacting Sony the site (g2a) just refunded me. I paid using PayPal just for precaution but I'm not sure PayPal would help me if I needed it. 

But I always get psn cards from seagm, nice to know about this problem of yours. Now I always record the screen of my cellphone before opening a psn card code and using it. 

• Like 1