ACR: Assasin Guild Challenger

I have Recruit 12 Assassin's, but in the Assasin Guild Challenges does it only say 11/12.

So hope someone have a fix for this, since it's the last I need to have complete Assasin Guild Challenges.

It's not a glitch. I looked it up as well and you have only taken on 11 assassins. There are a couple of ways to remedy this. The first one is to kill one of your own Assassins then recruit another one. The other way is to play the Mediterranean Defense mini-game to a point where you can install one of your higher ranking Assassin's to that city. This frees up some space for you to recruit more. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

It's not a glitch. I looked it up as well and you have only taken on 11 assassins. There are a couple of ways to remedy this. The first one is to kill one of your own Assassins then recruit another one. The other way is to play the Mediterranean Defense mini-game to a point where you can install one of your higher ranking Assassin's to that city. This frees up some space for you to recruit more. Hope that helps.

Got answer yesterday, but thanks anyway