doubt how to play it

XEXU_DEMON_X10

Can not be played outside of VR. Because it already exists. I.e. borderlands 2 non vr editon. AKA: the original version. 

And VR is something you get used to over time. First time I tried I could only have it on for about 20 minutes then motion sickness would kick in. But after years of getting used to it, I could have it on for about 2 hours without any weird side effects. And even then, it just gets hot after a while. 

Edited by Profeelgood
Adding more info
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

No se puede jugar fuera de VR. Porque ya existe. Es decir, borderlands 2 non vr editon. AKA: la versión original. 

Y la realidad virtual es algo a lo que te acostumbras con el tiempo. La primera vez que lo probé, solo pude tenerlo durante unos 20 minutos y luego comenzó el mareo por movimiento. Pero después de años de acostumbrarme, pude tenerlo durante aproximadamente 2 horas sin efectos secundarios extraños. E incluso entonces, se calienta después de un tiempo. 

thanks, they told me that some games, even if they put vr, can be played without them, so that's why I asked, thanks.

• 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Planeo jugar con el tipo Gunzerker que empuña dos veces, pero me imagino que debe ser incómodo usar dos empuñaduras usando la pistola Aim. ¿Alguien más con doble empuñadura con este tipo usando el Aim?

I also plan to use the gunzerker I fear the terramorph in the vr version I imagine it quite difficult haha about accessories I only have the normal vr I did not even know that there was a vr pistol as an add-on I suppose that with that everything will be more comfortable and easier

On 9/21/2022 at 3:33 PM, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

I also plan to use the gunzerker I fear the terramorph in the vr version I imagine it quite difficult haha about accessories I only have the normal vr I did not even know that there was a vr pistol as an add-on I suppose that with that everything will be more comfortable and easier

Yeah dude those Move controllers suck ass and I avoid using them when I can. 

• Like 1