Report: MGSV Ground Zeroes is 2 hours long

Sand dan Glokta

Two hours is a short completion time even if its just for the main mission, but if you consider the side-missions and the ability to replay the missions and explore the open-world (or in this case, the one open field) this game will last far more than just two hours. Something that everyone seems to be ignoring though is the fact that this game looks amazing, and that the previews/impressions from the press have been very positive - even from GameInformer who broke the story of its short length.

I don't think they've done a very good job marketing this game - from the whole Mody Dick Studios stunt to the David Hayter situation - they could have avoided all of this confusing by announcing/revealing the main game first, then announce the separate release of Ground Zeroes as a prologue to MGSV. But nah, Kojima has to get his kicks somehow by keeping fans in the dark, confusing them and eventually earning their contempt.

The main question everyone should be asking when it comes down to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, is why the hell is there a price difference between the last-gen and current-generation consoles? People making petitions for cover art but not this? smfh

Late to the party, but are these the same folks that said MGR was four hours long? Cause it took me about five straight weeks to finish up the main game without any DLC.

People don't usually count in doing extra stuff/trophies.. I can clear the game within 2 hours.. and with upgrades, about an hour. It is going to take longer to finish when you go for extras/trophies.  My Xbox 360 save is sitting at 25 hours and I haven't even got all the achievements yet in it.. my PS3 save is sitting at 2 hours mainly because I just rushed through a play through.

Edited by TakahashiDemon