Beware of the glitches! + Solutions

• 10 months later...

Anybody know's it's true this : On the other hand, the XBox and PS3 make it so that when you press "new game", you keep the pins and challenges -- even if it says you are back to zero of 20, you do have a check mark as it being done. (DO NOT DELETE, JUST NEW GAME); - - - someone check it`s work's? 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/664714-disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two/faqs/72224

For those who want to get the platinum as painlessly as possible, do what I did and follow the guide above! 

It takes away all the frustration and glitches! No need to figure out where you messed up as it's written as clear as day!

I used this to clean up my Vita plat, and also to Speedrun the PS3 version. The guide even tells you when to farm things to minimize your grind later on, making it extremely painless!

:)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kinio26 said:

How i open the door to projector building a building v2 ? 

If I remember correctly, isn't that the one in Fort Wasteland that only opens if you didn't harm any enemies along the way? It's highly missable, s if you didn't get the door to open, you better hope you made a cloud save before entering that area!

5 hours ago, kinio26 said:

Yes this is it 1f612.png

Aw that stinks.

By the way, did you see the game FAQs link I posted above? Use that guide and follow it exactly and you'll get every single trophy you need without any issues!

18 hours ago, kinio26 said:

Still not find this pin, your guide not works... 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/664714-disney-epic-mickey-2-the-power-of-two/faqs/72224?page=6

It's supposed to be in a black bag for 8 pins. If the bag is not showing up, you either have the pin already and you're missing something else, or your game is glitched, possibly because of you missing the building a building projector earlier in.

Yes I missing first projector building building but I have trophy with roll 2d cinema because Im open second projector with this building building, then Im read in your guide it's this pin in black bag, then I thinking, ok its not a problem, it's will be in black bag... Ok never mind , this game it's like a shit... 

• 2 weeks later...